A Travel and vacations forum. TravelBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » TravelBanter forum » Travel Regions » USA & Canada
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Best place to rent a mobile phone in Vancouver, B.C (My Verizon rates are too steep)

Old May 22nd, 2007, 03:05 PM posted to alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.travel.canada,rec.travel.usa-canada
SMS
external usenet poster

Default Best place to rent a mobile phone in Vancouver, B.C (My Verizonrates are too steep)

Mark Brader wrote:
How much do Canadian pay phones charge to call a toll free #, to
connect to onesuite?

U.S. 55¢.

Canada does not have a national phone company, and there are private
pay phones too, so the answer may vary. However, I can say that I have
never been charged for calling a toll-free number from a pay phone in
Canada. Not that I do it all that often.

It's OneSuite that deducts the 55¢ from your account when you call their
toll free number from a pay phone. The pay phone owner charges the owner
of the toll free number a fee for each call, because the owner isn't
getting any money otherwise from toll tree calls.
Old May 28th, 2007, 05:48 AM posted to alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.travel.canada,rec.travel.usa-canada
Rudy[_1_]
external usenet poster

Default Best place to rent a mobile phone in Vancouver, B.C (My Verizon rates are too steep)

Try these people

www.yak.com

Old May 31st, 2007, 04:02 AM posted to alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.travel.canada,rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Best place to rent a mobile phone in Vancouver, B.C (My Verizon rates are too steep)

Try www.cellomobileusa.com they have everything you need.