Best place to rent a mobile phone in Vancouver, B.C (My Verizon rates are too steep)

Old May 22nd, 2007, 03:05 PM posted to alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.travel.canada,rec.travel.usa-canada
SMS

Default Best place to rent a mobile phone in Vancouver, B.C (My Verizonrates are too steep)

Mark Brader wrote:
How much do Canadian pay phones charge to call a toll free #, to
connect to onesuite?

U.S. 55¢.

Canada does not have a national phone company, and there are private
pay phones too, so the answer may vary. However, I can say that I have
never been charged for calling a toll-free number from a pay phone in
Canada. Not that I do it all that often.

It's OneSuite that deducts the 55¢ from your account when you call their
toll free number from a pay phone. The pay phone owner charges the owner
of the toll free number a fee for each call, because the owner isn't
getting any money otherwise from toll tree calls.
Old May 28th, 2007, 05:48 AM posted to alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.travel.canada,rec.travel.usa-canada
Rudy[_1_]

Try these people

www.yak.com

Old May 31st, 2007, 04:02 AM posted to alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.travel.canada,rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Try www.cellomobileusa.com they have everything you need.