Moscow Sheremetyevo SVO1---SVO2

Old August 10th, 2007, 05:48 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Adriano

Default Moscow Sheremetyevo SVO1---SVO2

Between SVO 1 and SVO 2 there a bus/shuttle in the night (between
midnight and 06.00)or I have to take a taxi?

sorry for my english.

Adriano Bossi

Old August 10th, 2007, 08:35 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Steve Cain

Between SVO 1 and SVO 2 there a bus/shuttle in the night (between
midnight and 06.00)or I have to take a taxi?

sorry for my english.

Adriano Bossi

I would check with my airline to see if there is a shuttle available. What
I would not do is go to the transit desk and catch the airport shuttle
regardless of time of day....unless, you have some language skills. All
things being equal, know your currency conversion and take the taxi.
Unless, of course you have time to play.
Regards, s