a lawn mower shot to death

Old July 27th, 2008, 07:39 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Markku Grönroos

Default a lawn mower shot to death

A lawn mower was shot to pieces by the angry owner who couldn't start the
bloody engine.

Old July 27th, 2008, 08:26 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Jim Davis[_1_]

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
.fi...
A lawn mower was shot to pieces by the angry owner who couldn't start the
bloody engine.

Cite please.

Old July 27th, 2008, 08:57 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Marsha[_2_]

Jim Davis wrote:

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
.fi...

A lawn mower was shot to pieces by the angry owner who couldn't start the
bloody engine.

Cite please.

It's true:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/622q9t

Marsha/Ohio

Old July 27th, 2008, 08:58 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
J. Clarke[_2_]

Jim Davis wrote:
"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
.fi...
A lawn mower was shot to pieces by the angry owner who couldn't
start the bloody engine.

Cite please.

That one made the 6 o'clock news. The guy is in big trouble because
he didn't have a Federal license for the kind of gun he used.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Old July 27th, 2008, 09:24 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Jim Davis[_1_]

"Marsha" wrote in message ...
Jim Davis wrote:

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
.fi...

A lawn mower was shot to pieces by the angry owner who couldn't start the
bloody engine.

Cite please.

It's true:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/622q9t

Marsha/Ohio

I have no doubt that it may be true. Markku floods with these posts, and
hardly ever lists the source. If I am to comment, I would like to read the
article first.

Thanks for the cite.

Old July 27th, 2008, 09:33 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Bert Hyman

In news wrote:

"Marsha" wrote in message
Jim Davis wrote:

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
.fi...

A lawn mower was shot to pieces by the angry owner who couldn't
start the bloody engine.

Cite please.

It's true:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/622q9t

Marsha/Ohio

I have no doubt that it may be true. Markku floods with these posts,
and hardly ever lists the source. If I am to comment, I would like to
read the article first.

It's interesting that Finland has gun ownership at a rate not much beind
that of the US.

From what little I know about their laws, it's only been in the past
couple of decades that they've started regulating firerms in a
particularly heavy way, while the US has been at it for about 50 years.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
Old July 27th, 2008, 09:49 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Jim Davis[_1_]

"Bert Hyman" wrote in message
In news wrote:

"Marsha" wrote in message
Jim Davis wrote:

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
.fi...

A lawn mower was shot to pieces by the angry owner who couldn't
start the bloody engine.

Cite please.

It's true:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/622q9t

Marsha/Ohio

I have no doubt that it may be true. Markku floods with these posts,
and hardly ever lists the source. If I am to comment, I would like to
read the article first.

It's interesting that Finland has gun ownership at a rate not much beind
that of the US.

From what little I know about their laws, it's only been in the past
couple of decades that they've started regulating firerms in a
particularly heavy way, while the US has been at it for about 50 years.

I know little about Finland's laws also. In another thread, I challenged
Markku to give his thoughts about controlling guns in the US. I really want
to hear how he would go about it, since he's so obsessed with our
"problems".

Old July 27th, 2008, 10:19 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

"Marsha" wrote in message ...
Jim Davis wrote:

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
.fi...

A lawn mower was shot to pieces by the angry owner who couldn't start the
bloody engine.

Cite please.

It's true:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/622q9t

Shades of Bill Mauldin!

http://www.vajoe.com/board/postgalle...me=_maul35.jpg

Old July 29th, 2008, 02:53 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
CalifBill

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
.fi...
A lawn mower was shot to pieces by the angry owner who couldn't start the
bloody engine.

The mower deserved it.