KMAGYOYO

Old August 19th, 2010, 12:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

Default KMAGYOYO

I've decided to drop rtc. I'll probably read it for the rest of the
week, but I've found that almost 40% of my kill filters are related to
rtc.

To those who pointed me to the other group, thanks. Assuming you are
as stupid as I am and have continued to hang here.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

What do you call a guy with the guts of ten men?

Jeffery

Old August 19th, 2010, 12:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Pus Pockets

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:13:14 -0500, Dillon Pyron wrote:

I've decided to drop rtc. I'll probably read it for the rest of the
week, but I've found that almost 40% of my kill filters are related to
rtc.

To those who pointed me to the other group, thanks. Assuming you are
as stupid as I am and have continued to hang here.

Adiois Mother****a!

Don't let the Usenet door slam your scardykat ass in your over-sized
ass!
Old August 19th, 2010, 01:26 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kenn Smith

Yours and Diana's have been some of the very few posts I have enjoyed
reading. Too bad.

If you're ever up in Copperas Cove (80 miles north of you) give me a
call and we'll have lunch or a drink. I'm in the book under Kenneth
Smith.

Old August 19th, 2010, 01:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:13:14 -0500, Dillon Pyron wrote:

I've decided to drop rtc.

So sorry to hear but not unexpected. Every other TA has checked out
including Sisker.

Once the revenue well runs dry, your true colors show.

Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, *FREE* Cruise Travel Advisory
Services

*I don't take nor solicit bookings*
Old August 19th, 2010, 04:14 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
linnie

Dillon Pyron wrote:
I've decided to drop rtc. I'll probably read it for the rest of the
week, but I've found that almost 40% of my kill filters are related to
rtc.

To those who pointed me to the other group, thanks. Assuming you are
as stupid as I am and have continued to hang here.

Hi dude, sorry to see ya go. I liked most of your post. Whats the
newsgroup you're headed too? I've got so much stuff filtered on this
one that I might have missed it.

-Linnie
Old August 19th, 2010, 06:50 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:13:14 -0500, Dillon Pyron wrote:

I've decided to drop rtc.

KMAGYOYO for those who would like to know is

"Kiss My Ass Gone...".

Nice.
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services
I never have nor ever will solicit or accept a booking.