NCL Star - room service?

Old February 6th, 2005, 02:46 AM
Jackie

Default NCL Star - room service?

I have been researching the NCL Star - Mexican Riveria. I didn't
notice room service being offered - can anyone tell me if it is
available (especially for coffee/breakfast in the a.m.) Any other
infor would be appreciated.
Old February 6th, 2005, 03:08 AM
shoreguy

"Jackie" wrote in message
om...
I have been researching the NCL Star - Mexican Riveria. I didn't
notice room service being offered - can anyone tell me if it is
available (especially for coffee/breakfast in the a.m.) Any other
infor would be appreciated.

Room service is available. I use as an alarm clock. You can hang your order
on the door when you go to sleep. They will call about 3 minutes before they
show up with that morning coffee. You can just cal in the am and coffee
takes about 15 minutes even when they tell you 30. The menu is limited but
fine . Cold breakfast foods, fruit cereal, rolls. juice. Sandwiches, Chicken
Ceasor Salad, Pizza, cookies , choc moose, cheese plate etc.

Old February 6th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Becca

Jackie wrote:

I have been researching the NCL Star - Mexican Riveria. I didn't
notice room service being offered - can anyone tell me if it is
available (especially for coffee/breakfast in the a.m.) Any other
infor would be appreciated.

Yes, NCL has room service. At night, you can order whatever is being
served in the dining room. A friend of mine who has migraine headaches
did this a few times on NCL. Policies can always change, so check with
your travel agent to be sure.

Becca -----loved my cruise on the NCL Dawn...
Old February 6th, 2005, 03:10 PM
shoreguy

"Becca" wrote in message
Jackie wrote:

Yes, NCL has room service. At night, you can order whatever is being
served in the dining room. A friend of mine who has migraine headaches
did this a few times on NCL. Policies can always change, so check with
your travel agent to be sure.

I have been on 4 NCL cruises in the last 18 months none of which you could
order food from the main dining in a regular cabin. As a suite passenger
you can get full breakfast and food from any dining room including meals
from the specialty restaurants.