Why expand Heath Row and not Gatwick?

Old February 20th, 2009, 02:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
erilar

Default Why expand Heath Row and not Gatwick?

In article ,
"William Black" wrote:

"Hatunen" wrote in message

And, of course, some dents and bangs and scrapes are badges of
honor on a 4x4.

I prefer 'They add character'.

I once bought a used car with an incredible amount of character. I drove
it for several years and when I traded it in on the first new car of my
life, a mechanic who had occasionally fixed things inside its wrinkled
skin bought it. . .

--
Mary Loomer Oliver (aka Erilar)

You can't reason with someone whose first line of argument is
that reason doesn't count. --Isaac Asimov

Erilar's Cave Annex: http://www.chibardun.net/~erilarlo*

Old February 20th, 2009, 03:35 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
William Black

"Mike" wrote in message
"Keith Willshaw" wrote:

IRC 75% of all the Land Rovers produced since 1955 are still on the
road.

Defenders?

Defenders have only been in production since 1983.

So, no...

Very few Defenders are available on the UK second hand market, most go for
export to countries where an old Land Rover is worth considerably more than
in the UK.

--
William Black

Time for tea.