Good bye!

Old December 14th, 2007, 11:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

Default Good bye!

In article ,
Ermalee wrote:

GoldenMan54 wrote:
Now go out and live alittle.

Folks, there's a moron among us!!

Haley Joel Osment
I see dumb people!
/Haley Joel Osment
Old December 14th, 2007, 11:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Ermalee wrote:
GoldenMan54 wrote:
Now go out and live alittle.

Folks, there's a moron among us!!

I would say there is more then "one" moron around here.

sue
Old December 15th, 2007, 03:45 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
James

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

Ermalee wrote:
GoldenMan54 wrote:
Now go out and live alittle.

Folks, there's a moron among us!!

I would say there is more then "one" moron around here.

sue

Now Sue, don't be so hard on yourself. As one of the owners of this group
and as stated in item #1 of the charter, you have the right be as much as a
moron as you choose.

Old December 15th, 2007, 04:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

On Dec 9, 7:45 pm, wrote:
Sorry to report that my wife just passed away, we had 52 years of good
times & many cruises.
That will be it, for me!
Cruising wouldn"t be the same without her. Goodbye to our cruising
friends, Bob & Sandy , Roz & Randy,Bert & Jean ,Pat & Dick & all you
great friends we made on many great cruises.
It was fun while it lasted. You all go out & Cruise as much as you
can.
You never know when it will all end.
I still can:t believe she is gone.

BILL from Mt. Laurel NJ

Bill,
I sit in the Ft Lauderdale Airport just after a great Viking Cruise
and to read this saddens me. Do not give up on cruising, No it will
not be the same without her, but you have so many friends that in
time ,maybe you could. I feel for you and will pray for you. SO very
sorry to hear of this loss

Old December 15th, 2007, 09:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article ,
wrote:

Sorry to report that my wife just passed away, we had 52 years of good
times & many cruises.
That will be it, for me!
Cruising wouldn"t be the same without her. Goodbye to our cruising
friends, Bob & Sandy , Roz & Randy,Bert & Jean ,Pat & Dick & all you
great friends we made on many great cruises.
It was fun while it lasted. You all go out & Cruise as much as you
can.
You never know when it will all end.
I still can:t believe she is gone.

Sorry to hear about your wife's passing.

Hope some time in the future you reconsider giving up cruising.

--
Charles
Old December 16th, 2007, 02:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gerry[_3_]

On Dec 9, 6:45 pm, wrote:
Sorry to report that my wife just passed away, we had 52 years of good
times & many cruises.
That will be it, for me!
Cruising wouldn"t be the same without her..

BILL from Mt. Laurel NJ

Sorry to hear about your loss. It's true that cruising won't be the
same
without her. But, life does go on. A good friend lost his wife to
pancreatic
cancer last May. He went on an Alaskan cruise with us this summer
and will be doing a Southern Caribbean cruise with us in late January.
His daughter has scheduled her vacations so she could go along for
half the Alaskan cruise and will accompany him on the upcoming one.
His wife didn't want his life to end just because her's did and I
think
your wife would want you to stay active and enjoy your life. Don't
just
sit around and mope. Get out, meet some new people, do some
volunteer work, and live your life well. Best wishes.

Gerry
Old December 17th, 2007, 12:36 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Gerry" wrote in message
Sorry to hear about your loss. It's true that cruising won't be the
same
without her. But, life does go on. A good friend lost his wife to
pancreatic
cancer last May. He went on an Alaskan cruise with us this summer
and will be doing a Southern Caribbean cruise with us in late January.
His daughter has scheduled her vacations so she could go along for
half the Alaskan cruise and will accompany him on the upcoming one.
His wife didn't want his life to end just because her's did and I
think
your wife would want you to stay active and enjoy your life. Don't
just
sit around and mope. Get out, meet some new people, do some
volunteer work, and live your life well. Best wishes.

Very good advice Gerry, but it might be too soon for Bill to think that way
right now. But as the pain eases, I hope he gets involved and continues to
go on with life as I'm sure his wife would have wanted for him to do. .
My sincere condolence, Bill. I'm sorry...May you have family and friends
nearby to comfort you...

--Jean

Old January 1st, 2008, 02:32 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rosaly Z. Greenberger[_2_]

Default Good bye! - If frank discussion of alternative sexuality offendsthen skip.

Dear Ermalee:

Just a word about nursing homes. I have been a volunteer at 3 different
nursing homes here in Allentown, Pa. I also was a patient for 4 weeks
at Phoebe Nursing Home (the greatest place) for physical therapy after
my knee replacement.
Let me assure you that they are excellent places. They treat the
residents as well as the employees and volunteers with the kindest
actions.

I have seen people stay in their own homes with just outside help and
Meals on Wheels and they faded away watching TV and no activities or
companionship. At Phoebe Home they have marvelous activities for all
residents and good meals and parties, etc.

Don't let anyone discourage you from looking into them. My job at the
homes is to play singalongs for the residents and you cannot imagine the
gratification I get just from their response.

Best of luck to both of you and Happy Healthy New Year rosaly