Taryn Rose Women's Diol Open Toe Criss Cross Wedge

Old May 22nd, 2009, 08:22 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Default Taryn Rose Women's Diol Open Toe Criss Cross Wedge

Price:$444.95
Image: http:///image.php?id=B0015U4ES8
Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B0015U4ES8

This is a great shoe like all Taryn Rose shoes, but runs small. I usually wear 8.5 in Taryn Rose, but was warned that it ran small from reading other reviews at other online venues. So I ordered the American conversion size of 9. Even this was too small at the toe, although the length probably would have been OK. I ended up re-ordering and getting what Taryn Rose (on this shoe - Diol, only) calls 9.5. It fit great and seems really comfortable so far.
Slip into these glossy Taryn Rose Diol sandals for instant glam and sophistication. Shiny patent leather upper in a dress slide sandal style with a round open toe. Dual wide stitched crossing patent vamp straps show off pretty side peep detail. Leather lining and cushioning insole, flat traction leather and rubber traction outsole. 2 3/4 inch patent wrapped heel. Made in Italy.
The Diol Open Toe Criss Cross Wedge by Taryn Rose features a classic, sexy silhouette. With stylized patent leather uppers, covered mid-height heels and leather soles, these wedges are ready for any day. Dress them up for a business meeting or slide them on with your favorite jeans for a night of fun on the town.