A Travel and vacations forum. TravelBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » TravelBanter forum » Travel Regions » USA & Canada
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Taryn Rose Women's Diol Open Toe Criss Cross Wedge

Old May 22nd, 2009, 08:22 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Taryn Rose Women's Diol Open Toe Criss Cross Wedge

Price:$444.95
Image: http:///image.php?id=B0015U4ES8
Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B0015U4ES8

This is a great shoe like all Taryn Rose shoes, but runs small. I usually wear 8.5 in Taryn Rose, but was warned that it ran small from reading other reviews at other online venues. So I ordered the American conversion size of 9. Even this was too small at the toe, although the length probably would have been OK. I ended up re-ordering and getting what Taryn Rose (on this shoe - Diol, only) calls 9.5. It fit great and seems really comfortable so far.
Slip into these glossy Taryn Rose Diol sandals for instant glam and sophistication. Shiny patent leather upper in a dress slide sandal style with a round open toe. Dual wide stitched crossing patent vamp straps show off pretty side peep detail. Leather lining and cushioning insole, flat traction leather and rubber traction outsole. 2 3/4 inch patent wrapped heel. Made in Italy.
The Diol Open Toe Criss Cross Wedge by Taryn Rose features a classic, sexy silhouette. With stylized patent leather uppers, covered mid-height heels and leather soles, these wedges are ready for any day. Dress them up for a business meeting or slide them on with your favorite jeans for a night of fun on the town.