ATTENTION SUSETTE AND HER VIKINGS

Old December 7th, 2007, 12:43 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_2_]

Default ATTENTION SUSETTE AND HER VIKINGS

Bon Voyage. We'll be missing y'all while you're away having all that fun.
Kerry, keep an eye on Jean and Ed. I know you're used to dealing with
Charles and Tom.
Have a great cruise!

Ermalee
Old December 7th, 2007, 01:04 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Ermalee" wrote in message
Bon Voyage. We'll be missing y'all while you're away having all that fun.
Kerry, keep an eye on Jean and Ed. I know you're used to dealing with
Charles and Tom.
Have a great cruise!

Thanks Erm! I'LL keep an eye out on everyone! ;-)
We'll miss you!

--Jean

Old December 7th, 2007, 02:09 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Jean and Ed, Charles, Tom K., Sue, Kerry and whoever else is going. Hope
you guys all have a blast, hope someday to join a Viking Cruise.

sue
Old December 7th, 2007, 02:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
sheree

to All
enjoy the Liberty. Have a great time
sheree

Old December 7th, 2007, 06:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , sheree
wrote:

to All
enjoy the Liberty. Have a great time

Thanks, Ermalee,Sheree and Sue. I just arrived in Miami and checked
into the hotel.

--
Charles
Old December 7th, 2007, 07:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
sheree

So you're warm!!
it is freezing and now there are snow flurries

sheree

"Charles" wrote in message
d...

Old December 8th, 2007, 05:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , sheree
wrote:

So you're warm!!
it is freezing and now there are snow flurries

Yep. It is around 80 degrees here.

--
Charles
Old December 8th, 2007, 05:35 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_2_]

Charles wrote:
In article , sheree
wrote:

So you're warm!!
it is freezing and now there are snow flurries

Yep. It is around 80 degrees here.

I just had a chat with Jean. She was living it up in Miami with you and
some more of the gang.
Hope you enjoyed Sobe.

Ermalee ---staying home with Jeff :-)
Old December 17th, 2007, 07:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Ermalee" wrote in message
. ..
Charles wrote:
In article , sheree
wrote:

So you're warm!!
it is freezing and now there are snow flurries

Yep. It is around 80 degrees here.

I just had a chat with Jean. She was living it up in Miami with you and
some more of the gang.
Hope you enjoyed Sobe.

Ermalee ---staying home with Jeff :-)

I guess you could call being upgraded to a 32nd floor (top floor) condo, at
the Doubletree Hotel REALLY living high!
For awhile Ed and I could pretend that we were rich!!! ;-D
No Sobe....the gang got caught in traffic caused by an accident and were
stranded for hours and returned at the pumpkin hour. Poor Bob...What
STALWART driver with a half dozen or more (we won't tell) people giving him
directions...Oy Vey!
Susie, you better hang on to that guy!!!!
--Jean