Yikes! Gas Price $5.50 Gallon in Canada - Don't Visit Alberta!! Or Canada!

Old July 30th, 2008, 11:34 AM posted to soc.culture.canada,tor.general,calgary.general,van.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
Markku Grönroos

Default Yikes! Gas Price $5.50 Gallon in Canada - Don't Visit Alberta!! Or Canada!

"Greg Carr" kirjoitti
om...
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 04:26:11 GMT, Spam away
wrote:

In article ,
Greg Carr wrote:

I am looking for my missing automobile. Left in the care of Low's Tire
(Firestone) on King George Hwy which has since gone out of business. A
man
who claimed to be a tow truck driver named Jerry (sounded Black) called
me
and said he had it
but when I called him back he denied it. JVD-968 "89 Plymouth Reliant
white
with red interior. Devellis in lettering on the rear trunk.

That car isn't worth worrying about.
It's probably gone to HELL!

I don't claim it has much value but Dave Reynolds and his cronies at
Low's Tire found it worth stealing.

The following is my sig file updated as of 10 Tamuz 5768:

We are awaiting the return of our JHVH in the flesh or his Son. His Son
Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, was resurrected and walked the
earth for awhile then ascended unto Heaven. We await the Third Coming not
the Second.

Scottish Quaker Robert Barclay-"The weighty Truths of God were neglected,
and, as it were, went into Desuetude. ...

Who will be the last Coalition soldier to be maimed in Iraq?

Canadian troops out of Afghanistan and into
Darfur.http://www.amnesty.ca/instantkarma/petition.php

Good luck to anyone trying to learn Hebrew. I am looking for a
Hebrew-Gregorian calendar in both Hebrew and English lettering.

I am looking for my missing automobile. Left in the care of Low's Tire
(Firestone) on King George Hwy which has since gone out of business. A man
who claimed to be a tow truck driver named Jerry (sounded Black) called me
and said he had it
but when I called him back he denied it. JVD-968 "89 Plymouth Reliant
white with red interior. Devellis in lettering on the rear trunk. Contact
me by email or the GRC if you are one of those ppl. Am looking for the
address of Dave Reynolds and any info about him. He used to run Low's
Tires and since he refuses to answer his email I can
only assume he is the person who stole my vehicle and the contents in it.
I have talked to the new owners and they claim to know nothing.
3P3BK41D9KT921716 is the vin number. John Reynolds still has a valid email
but refuses to return my inquiries.Any info about this
thief is appreciated.

I am also looking for various books and CD's that I have discovered
missing. All are marked Greg Carr on the inside cover or somewhere in the
CD booklet. $5 reward for each CD and for each book. Will pay $200 for
info regarding how they disappeared because I honestly don't know.

is a post of mine about the
liar and police agent Gordon Sauck. It has been censored by Google Groups.

Jonathon Gregory and Craig Wong are thieves and liars and smokers.They
live at 344 E.Hastings St.

I am no longer using Google as my default search engine and home page
preferring instead to use AltaVista
www.altavista.com.I find many more
relevant results.