Lifestyle cruisers on "Explorer", October 23rd

Old July 25th, 2005, 04:20 PM
racycouple14619

Default Lifestyle cruisers on "Explorer", October 23rd

Just wondering if there are any potential new friends to be made on our
cruise on "Explorer of the Seas" on October 23rd-30th. We have been in
the lifestyle since about 1999, and can be found on AFF if you're
curious about us.

Kat & Dean
Western NY

Old July 25th, 2005, 04:45 PM

Translation = Wife Swappers !

Old July 25th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake "racycouple14619" :

Just wondering if there are any potential new friends to be made on our
cruise on "Explorer of the Seas" on October 23rd-30th. We have been in
the lifestyle since about 1999, and can be found on AFF if you're
curious about us.

Kat & Dean
Western NY

"Lifestyle" I love that euphemisum.

Whatever happened to "thous shalt not screw they neighbor's wife while
she's blowing a stranger"?

--
dillon
Linux, it's not just an OS, it's a way

And a damn fine one, at that.
Old July 25th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On 25 Jul 2005 08:20:11 -0700, racycouple14619 wrote:

Just wondering if there are any potential new friends to be made on our
cruise on "Explorer of the Seas" on October 23rd-30th. We have been in
the lifestyle since about 1999, and can be found on AFF if you're
curious about us.

Kat & Dean
Western NY

AFF? Zappa fans, way kewl. Which is your favorite Zappa quote?

Diamonds on velvets on goldens on vixen
On comet & cupid on donner & blitzen
On up & away & afar & a go-go
Escape from the weight of your corporate logo!

or

Never try to get your peter sucked in France.

or

Playing guitar is like ****ing -- you never forget it.

P ... P

Unless you're really, really stupid.

What's your fav?
Old July 26th, 2005, 02:41 AM
Brian K

On 07/25/2005 11:20 AM racycouple14619 while holding "court", exclaimed:

Just wondering if there are any potential new friends to be made on our
cruise on "Explorer of the Seas" on October 23rd-30th. We have been in
the lifestyle since about 1999, and can be found on AFF if you're
curious about us.

Kat & Dean
Western NY

When I hear the term "lifestyle" I think HGtv, Laua Ashly bed and bath
decor, Martha Stewart. I gotta ask are there really folks that
celebrate track lighting vs tiffany lamps and the ecstacy of a 450
thread count sheet on a cruise. Personally, I like Pier 1 now that they
gave Christie Alley the old heave ho.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

Old July 26th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 01:41:00 GMT, Brian K wrote:

When I hear the term "lifestyle" I think HGtv, Laua Ashly bed and bath
decor, Martha Stewart. I gotta ask are there really folks that
celebrate track lighting vs tiffany lamps and the ecstacy of a 450
thread count sheet on a cruise.

My SIL, she lives for fabric.
--
"A lot of things wrong with society today are directly attributable to the
fact that the people who make the laws are sexually maladjusted." -Frank
Old July 26th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake Brian K :

On 07/25/2005 11:20 AM racycouple14619 while holding "court", exclaimed:

Just wondering if there are any potential new friends to be made on our
cruise on "Explorer of the Seas" on October 23rd-30th. We have been in
the lifestyle since about 1999, and can be found on AFF if you're
curious about us.

Kat & Dean
Western NY

When I hear the term "lifestyle" I think HGtv, Laua Ashly bed and bath
decor, Martha Stewart. I gotta ask are there really folks that
celebrate track lighting vs tiffany lamps and the ecstacy of a 450
thread count sheet on a cruise. Personally, I like Pier 1 now that they
gave Christie Alley the old heave ho.

The question is really down or synthetic.

Old July 27th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake (Karen) :

Dillon Pyron wrote:

Thus spake
(Karen) :

Yeah, but she's lost almost 40 pounds AND she's got a corgi.

Karen

www.corgiaid.org

I'm on the BoD. This year we've raised something on the order of
$25,000 and sent out grants totalling about $11,000. We've started a
new program to loan carts to Corgis in rescue who need them. And will
soon start an Eldercard program for older Corgis (10 and older) who
are in rescue to pay for certain vet bills for the rest of their
lives. These programs give a better chance of adoption to Corgis with
problems.

Ruby (Pembroke, 16 months) is at my feet and Toby (Pembroke, 7 1/2
years) is laying on the tile somewhere in the house.

Old July 27th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake (Karen) :

Dillon Pyron wrote:

Thus spake
(Karen) :

Dillon Pyron wrote:

Thus spake
(Karen) :

Yeah, but she's lost almost 40 pounds AND she's got a corgi.

Karen

www.corgiaid.org

I'm on the BoD.

Yes, I know you are :-) I'm sitting here in a cafepress.com T-shirt
with a sunglassed pem on a skateboard on it. I bet you know the one.

This year we've raised something on the order of
$25,000 and sent out grants totalling about $11,000. We've started a
new program to loan carts to Corgis in rescue who need them. And will
soon start an Eldercard program for older Corgis (10 and older) who
are in rescue to pay for certain vet bills for the rest of their
lives. These programs give a better chance of adoption to Corgis with
problems.

I was reading about the carts the other day, and I was literally in
tears for those dogs. CorgiAid is a wonderful organization, and I
hope, as soon as Hans gives the thumbs-up, to be able to bring home a
rescue corgi, too. It will help assuage the guilt I still feel for
buying a dog (Sophie,) something I said I'd never do. All of my pets
have always been shelter adoptions.

Ruby (Pembroke, 16 months) is at my feet and Toby (Pembroke, 7 1/2
years) is laying on the tile somewhere in the house.

Karen, with Sophie in the comfy chair behind me, having had her early
morning walk, but now sick and tired of the heat outside.

Karen, are you on Corgi-L?

There's also corgi.ncn.com, the official Corgi-L website.

There's also www.pyron.org, for pictures of all of ours.