London in April

Old November 2nd, 2006, 10:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Default London in April

Remember when they give you the rates in english pounds,that means
double in american money,rates are usually 2 to 1
When we went to london everything cost us double.even paid for mustard
for on a hot dog,salt or pepper additional cost.
surfer e2468

cruise lover

Old November 2nd, 2006, 10:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_2_]

Surfer E2468 wrote:

Remember when they give you the rates in english pounds,that means
double in american money,rates are usually 2 to 1
When we went to london everything cost us double.even paid for mustard
for on a hot dog,salt or pepper additional cost.
surfer e2468

cruise lover

Most of the web sites have currency converters. Not a problem.
Thanks.

Ermalee
Old November 3rd, 2006, 03:01 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Recycle THIS

"Surfer E2468" wrote in message
Remember when they give you the rates in english pounds,that means
double in american money,rates are usually 2 to 1
When we went to london everything cost us double.even paid for mustard
for on a hot dog,salt or pepper additional cost.

Rubbish.

Condiments are NEVER EVER charged for.

Old November 3rd, 2006, 03:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_2_]

Recycle THIS wrote:

"Surfer E2468" wrote in message

Remember when they give you the rates in english pounds,that means
double in american money,rates are usually 2 to 1
When we went to london everything cost us double.even paid for mustard
for on a hot dog,salt or pepper additional cost.

Rubbish.

Condiments are NEVER EVER charged for.

I have never heard of this either and have been to London several times.

Ermalee ---pay extra for salt and pepper? LOL
Old November 4th, 2006, 03:21 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

We went to a small cafe in BATH and THEY DID CHARGE FOR CONDIMENTS,so do
notcall me a liar.

cruise lover

Old November 4th, 2006, 03:56 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dick G[_3_]

"clint" wrote in message
Most baths I've been to, give you condoms!

Clint, I used to think you just the fool, but now I know that you are a pig
as well as a troll.

PLONK!
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old November 5th, 2006, 01:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
newda898

Surfer E2468 wrote:
We went to a small cafe in BATH and THEY DID CHARGE FOR CONDIMENTS,so do
notcall me a liar.

crise lover

Minor Issue, Bath is not in London. Bath is to the West of the UK,
London, the East.