Elderly couple fall off cruise ship

Old January 17th, 2009, 08:01 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sarah Navarro[_2_]

Default Elderly couple fall off cruise ship

Elderly couple disappear from cruise ship
A missing elderly couple likely fell off a Carnival Cruise ship between Long
Beach and Mexico, company officials said Friday.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28704127/from/ET/

Old January 18th, 2009, 11:11 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 1/17/2009 2:01 PM Sarah Navarro did a "happy dance", then made these
writings:
Elderly couple disappear from cruise ship
A missing elderly couple likely fell off a Carnival Cruise ship between Long
Beach and Mexico, company officials said Friday.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28704127/from/ET/

Has anyone checked to see if either had a terminal disease? Perhaps it
was a joint suicide, rather then face mounting medical bills and a
painful death.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old January 18th, 2009, 03:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Patricia Martin Steward[_2_]

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 05:11:38 -0500, Brian K
wrote:

Has anyone checked to see if either had a terminal disease? Perhaps it
was a joint suicide, rather then face mounting medical bills and a
painful death.

That was my first thought as well, but man... that's still not an
unpainful way to go.

--
"This is our moment. This is our time - to put our people back to work and open doors of opportunity for our kids;
to restore prosperity and promote the cause of peace; to reclaim the American Dream and reaffirm that fundamental
Old January 18th, 2009, 09:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonnymus[_7_]

wrote:

Has anyone checked to see if either had a terminal disease? Perhaps it
was a joint suicide, rather then face mounting medical bills and a
painful death.

That was my first thought as well, but man... that's still not an
unpainful way to go.

If it's like our family, she probably pushed him overboard, and he held
on, taking her with him. Mrs. Nonny has tried to push me overboard on
numerous occasions, hence my desire for an inside cabin nowadays. grin

--
Nonny
Some people are like a Slinky: not really
Old January 18th, 2009, 09:54 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

BRIAN;
Those were my thoughts also,when our time is up i hope we both go
together,cannot imagine life without my husband of 61 years

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old January 18th, 2009, 09:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Please lets leave obama off the rtc,see enough of him om t.v,

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old January 18th, 2009, 10:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
orbit33 orbit33

By any chance were the folks clint and his cow??

Old January 18th, 2009, 11:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
J Carnaghie

wrote:

Has anyone checked to see if either had a terminal disease? Perhaps
it was a joint suicide, rather then face mounting medical bills and a
painful death.

That was my first thought as well, but man... that's still not an
unpainful way to go.

If it's like our family, she probably pushed him overboard, and he held
on, taking her with him. Mrs. Nonny has tried to push me overboard on
numerous occasions, hence my desire for an inside cabin nowadays. grin

The local paper reported that their cabin door was
double locked from the inside, their clothes, etc.
were in the cabin, and the door to the balcony was
unlocked.

Hmmm.

Cheers,
John in LALALand
Old January 18th, 2009, 11:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

In article ,
J Carnaghie wrote:

The local paper reported that their cabin door was
double locked from the inside, their clothes, etc.
were in the cabin, and the door to the balcony was
unlocked.

Hmmm.

Cheers,
John in LALALand

It would be real interesting to know about the health of the couple.
On Golden Caribbean.
Old January 19th, 2009, 02:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rosaly Z. Greenberger[_2_]

With my experience with the elderly in nursing homes and on cruises,
I suspect that someone said there was a BINGO game underwater and they
rushed out.