r.t.c. - what was your favorite cruise

Old August 17th, 2015, 02:24 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default r.t.c. - what was your favorite cruise

Please share your experience with the group about what cruise you went
on that was your favorite, the cruise line, and the ports of call
Old August 18th, 2015, 01:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Michael Bednarek

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 20:24:31 -0500, wrote in
rec.travel.cruises:

Please share your experience with the group about what cruise you went
on that was your favorite, the cruise line, and the ports of call

The inaugural Bravo Cruise of the Performing Arts, 1 week in November
2014 on Royal Carribean's Radiance of the Sea:
http://chooseyourcruise.tv/bravo/. I wouldn't have minded if the ship
had never left Sydney Harbour - the performances were just stunning:
Cheryl Barker, David Hobson, Teddy Tahu Rhodes, Simon Tedeschi, Guy
Noble and a 35-piece orchestra, Marina Prior, Tommy Fleming, Michael
Falzon, Elaine Page, ...

It will be done again in October 2015, with a slightly less stellar
cast, IMHO.

--
Michael Bednarek "ONWARD"
Old August 20th, 2015, 04:02 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 22:17:37 +1000, Michael Bednarek
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 20:24:31 -0500, wrote in
rec.travel.cruises:

Please share your experience with the group about what cruise you went
on that was your favorite, the cruise line, and the ports of call

The inaugural Bravo Cruise of the Performing Arts, 1 week in November
2014 on Royal Carribean's Radiance of the Sea:
http://chooseyourcruise.tv/bravo/. I wouldn't have minded if the ship
had never left Sydney Harbour - the performances were just stunning:
Cheryl Barker, David Hobson, Teddy Tahu Rhodes, Simon Tedeschi, Guy
Noble and a 35-piece orchestra, Marina Prior, Tommy Fleming, Michael
Falzon, Elaine Page, ...

It will be done again in October 2015, with a slightly less stellar
cast, IMHO.

that sounded awsome, even though I have never heard of any of those
people, what were the ports of call?

And thank you for responding I did not think that anyone would
Old October 2nd, 2015, 06:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Karen

On 2015-09-24 20:26:24 +0000, Ray said:

I just don't do Carnival anymore.

Not many discerning cruisers do.

Old October 5th, 2015, 02:00 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On 2015-09-24 20:26:24 +0000, Ray said:

I just don't do Carnival anymore.

Not many discerning cruisers do.

I have done carnival three times, and am very pleased with it. Granted
the older ships are basically crap but they are refurbishing most of
them. My last cruise was on the carnival dream and it was wonderful,
there isn't a thing I can complain about. The ship was clean and
sanitary, the performers were great, and the food was wonderful, I
mean what little I could eat that did not contain gluten. A few of the
wait staff were idiots, but that could have just been the language
barrier and my speech or accent. The rooms were cozy and I even
accidently drank one of the liquors form the fridge and they did not
even charge me for it.
Old October 7th, 2015, 08:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 23:23:00 -0700, RayC wrote:

On 10/4/2015 6:00 PM, wrote:

I have done carnival three times, and am very pleased with it. Granted
the older ships are basically crap but they are refurbishing most of
them. My last cruise was on the carnival dream and it was wonderful,
there isn't a thing I can complain about. The ship was clean and
sanitary, the performers were great, and the food was wonderful, I
mean what little I could eat that did not contain gluten. A few of the
wait staff were idiots, but that could have just been the language
barrier and my speech or accent. The rooms were cozy and I even
accidently drank one of the liquors form the fridge and they did not
even charge me for it.

I don't disagree that the ships are fine and the food is good. My
complaint is with the Carnival customers. I found that their average
passenger is a big time boozer. Some people get so sloshed that they
accidentally drink stuff they find laying around! ;-)

personally when I go on a cruise the only time I am sober is the first
hour or so after I wake up.... then I drink a slow but steady
rum/water combo the entire cruise, I am not **** faced falling down
drunk, but I feel great..... also I am not a mean crazy drunk I am a
happy fun loving talkitive kinda drunk. And I would do that on any
cruise that I took no matter what name was on the side of the ship
Old October 7th, 2015, 09:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Karen

wrote:

[...]

Some even fall off the side of the ship!

personally when I go on a cruise the only time I am sober is the first
hour or so after I wake up.... then I drink a slow but steady
rum/water combo the entire cruise, I am not **** faced falling down
drunk, but I feel great..... also I am not a mean crazy drunk I am a
happy fun loving talkitive kinda drunk. And I would do that on any
cruise that I took no matter what name was on the side of the ship

I rest my case.

Old October 9th, 2015, 04:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Karen

On 2015-10-06 06:23:00 +0000, RayC said:

My complaint is with the Carnival customers.

http://www.cruisehive.com/carnival-b...seburgers/8581

Karen, just sayin'