Ticket Prices from U.S. to France

Old April 15th, 2007, 09:19 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Calif Bill

Default Ticket Prices from U.S. to France

wrote in message
ups.com...
It's been many years since I took a personal trip to France so I've
been out of touch with the trends in ticket prices. I want to trave in
June and fares are mostly in the $1,200 range (round trip). Is this
the going rate? Can anyone one recommend sources for cheaper fares?

Thanks very much.

We used www.1800flyeurope.com a couple of years ago with good results.

Old April 16th, 2007, 07:59 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
tile

ha scritto nel messaggio
ups.com...
It's been many years since I took a personal trip to France so I've
been out of touch with the trends in ticket prices. I want to trave in
June and fares are mostly in the $1,200 range (round trip). Is this
the going rate? Can anyone one recommend sources for cheaper fares?

Thanks very much.

Eurofly is advertising Bologna New York for about 444 eur.. I guess the
price should be almost the same the other way.

they do not fly everyday though..
and you should add about 200 eur if you want to fly to paris CGD

Old April 17th, 2007, 03:16 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
poldy

In article . com,
"Iceman" wrote:

On Apr 13, 4:10 pm, wrote:
It's been many years since I took a personal trip to France so I've
been out of touch with the trends in ticket prices. I want to trave in
June and fares are mostly in the $1,200 range (round trip). Is this
the going rate? Can anyone one recommend sources for cheaper fares?

Where are you flying from? Try leaving and returning on a Tuesday or
Wednesday, and don't use the airlines' own websites.

If not airlines' sites, then where?

Look for consolidator fares or something?
Old April 17th, 2007, 03:12 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Király[_1_]

poldy wrote:
Wednesday, and don't use the airlines' own websites.

If not airlines' sites, then where?

Travel agent.

Look for consolidator fares or something?

Yes.

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.
Old April 18th, 2007, 02:30 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Can anyone recommend a good, honst travel agent based in the U.S.?
Please recommend only an agent that you have dealt with personally.

Old April 18th, 2007, 07:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Calif Bill

Internet, but bought tickets from www.1800flyeurope.com

oups.com...

Old April 18th, 2007, 09:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Iceman

On Apr 18, 9:30 am, wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good, honst travel agent based in the U.S.?
Please recommend only an agent that you have dealt with personally.

STA Travel. They are mostly a student travel agency, but often have
very good fares for non-students.

Old April 20th, 2007, 05:33 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
poldy

In article 4B4Vh.6052$j%5.1757@edtnps90,
(Király) wrote:

poldy wrote:
Wednesday, and don't use the airlines' own websites.

If not airlines' sites, then where?

Travel agent.

Look for consolidator fares or something?

Yes.

What if you want to accumulate miles?
Old April 20th, 2007, 06:35 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Király[_1_]

poldy wrote:
Look for consolidator fares or something?

Yes.

What if you want to accumulate miles?

Join the airline's frequent flier program.

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.