Amtrak

Old April 5th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Mike Steen

Default Amtrak

Does anyone have any personal knowledge of the Amtrak shuttle between Seattle
and Vancouver? We are flying into Seattle but sailing out of Vancouver. While
looking for transportation to Vancouver, I came across the ad for Amtrak.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Old April 5th, 2004, 10:40 PM
BNelson

If you go to the Amtrak website at www.amtrak.com you can type in the train
search section
to find available transportation from SEA (Seattle)to VCR (Vancouver, BC).
Depending on the date and time it will show a Train Trip or the Amtrak bus
schedule for a given day.

I would suggest you try www.quickcoach.com
They provide 'Quick Shuttle' Bus service from SeaTac Airport and downtown
Seattle
to the Vancouver BC airport, Vancouver downtown and the cruise terminal.

Bryan

Old April 6th, 2004, 02:15 AM
Jim

Mike, we took the Amtrak train from Vancouver to Seattle after a Hawaii
cruise and it was wonderful! Quick, cheap, comfortable, quite, and with
beautiful scenery. I would highly recommend it!
Jim