Teaching english in Europe with no degree but TEFL certificate?

Old January 24th, 2006, 03:52 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Teaching english in Europe with no degree but TEFLcertificate?

Tim C. writes:

You are observing yourself. That's the only thing you can be sure of.

No. I experience myself, I don't observe myself.

Old January 24th, 2006, 03:53 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Mxsmanic wrote:

I experience myself, I don't observe myself.

Manifestly.

--
David Horne- http://www.davidhorne.net
http://homepage.mac.com/davidhornecomposer http://soundjunction.org
Old January 24th, 2006, 03:53 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Tim C. writes:

or that they all spring from mankind's need to explain things that he
doesn't understand. There is little evidence for the "truth".

Or scientists have such a morbid fear of a metaphysical reality that
_they_ understand that they deny its existence and insist that anyone
who believes a metaphysical reality to exist is just afraid of dying.

It's all in one's point of view.

Old January 24th, 2006, 03:54 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

The Reid writes:

so if you have never used alcohol, how come you're so sure you
would not find it enjoyable?

I don't find any distortion of reality to be enjoyable.

Old January 24th, 2006, 03:55 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

DDT Filled Mormons writes:

Good for you! I have heard they can really mess you up!

They certainly seem to mess a lot of people up.

Old January 24th, 2006, 03:56 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Mxsmanic wrote:

[]
I don't find any distortion of reality to be enjoyable.

Yet you're a serial offender in that regard!

Old January 24th, 2006, 04:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Following up to Mxsmanic :

Tim C. writes:

You are observing yourself. That's the only thing you can be sure of.

No. I experience myself, I don't observe myself.

In that case you're back to the bomb again.
--
Tim C.

Old January 24th, 2006, 04:30 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Following up to Martin

He isn't normal.

maybe no, maybe yes. I make no assumptions. As long as he's
polite and interesting or amusing things come out of exchanges, I
don't mind. Others may feel otherwise and I'm sure Mixis level of
knowledge could be used to better effect, but its a free usenet.
--
Mike Reid
Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site