Teaching english in Europe with no degree but TEFL certificate?

Old January 24th, 2006, 04:30 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Teaching english in Europe with no degree but TEFLcertificate?

Following up to Mxsmanic

or that they all spring from mankind's need to explain things that he
doesn't understand. There is little evidence for the "truth".

Or scientists have such a morbid fear of a metaphysical reality that
_they_ understand that they deny its existence and insist that anyone
who believes a metaphysical reality to exist is just afraid of dying.

they probably just say it possible but without any evidence to
point to it being true, but I'm glad you remembered what
scientists were!
--
Mike Reid
Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site
Old January 24th, 2006, 04:30 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Following up to Martin

and sole plaice" chippie at 47
Endell Street WC2 has anything to do with this?

Almost certainly, the Lord moves in mysterious ways.

typo? Lard?
Old January 24th, 2006, 04:30 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Following up to Mxsmanic

so if you have never used alcohol, how come you're so sure you
would not find it enjoyable?

I don't find any distortion of reality to be enjoyable.

how do you know without trying it? Why is a human brain effected
by alcohol not part of reality?
Old January 24th, 2006, 04:30 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Following up to Tim C.

To summarize...Firstly there're diatoms occupied by the diatom group soul,
they die and they instantly become occupied by the dead-diatom group soul.
Then they become mud and are occupied by the mud-forming-diatom group soul.
Then they become limestone and are finally occupied by the rock group soul.
It's very simple.

where did the rock group come into this?
Old January 24th, 2006, 05:45 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

DDT Filled Mormons wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:57:04 +0100, Martin wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:42:58 +0100, DDT Filled Mormons
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:26:53 +0100, Mxsmanic
wrote:

dgs writes:

Yet he persists in using terms like "right" and
"wrong," which of course are directly derived from notions of "good"
and "evil."

I have my own conception of right and wrong, but it is purely my own,
and not necessarily any kind of objective reality.

Have you ever used drugs?

and if not why not?

Because he's too ugly.

So he keeps telling himself.

--
David Horne- http://www.davidhorne.net
http://homepage.mac.com/davidhornecomposer http://soundjunction.org
Old January 24th, 2006, 05:47 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:54:43 +0100, Mxsmanic
wrote:

The Reid writes:

so if you have never used alcohol, how come you're so sure you
would not find it enjoyable?

I don't find any distortion of reality to be enjoyable.

It grows on you.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old January 24th, 2006, 05:49 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:15:19 +0100, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Tim C. writes:

And what do you infer from this?

That each of them has a few grains of truth in it, but none can be
fully trusted.

Do grains of sand have a souls?
Do grains of corn have souls
What's the lowest granularity of anything with a soul?

Has it not already been established (by Professor Mixi) that rocks do have
souls, but not in the normally accepted sense of the word, and that if they
breed they can do so only metaphysically? What I am still nor clear about
is whether sundered rocks divide the soul or whether the new parts acquire
separate souls. It is all very puzzling.

JohnT

Old January 24th, 2006, 05:52 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:52:52 +0100, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Tim C. writes:

You are observing yourself. That's the only thing you can be sure of.

No. I experience myself, I don't observe myself.

As that experience is a full time one, I see how you don't have the
time to observe.
--
---
Old January 24th, 2006, 05:53 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
The Reid writes:

so if you have never used alcohol, how come you're so sure you
would not find it enjoyable?

I don't find any distortion of reality to be enjoyable.

But surely it couldn't be any worse than your current existence?

JohnT