Keeping in touch

Old June 27th, 2015, 08:22 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Keeping in touch

Just checking in. How's Don's leg doing? Also, given what I see on the
whether news, I've been worrying about you guys. Any tornado or
flooding in your area? Hope everyone's alright.

Love,
Ev
Old June 27th, 2015, 10:28 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Bert[_2_]

In "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Just checking in. How's Don's leg doing? Also, given what I see on
the
whether news, I've been worrying about you guys. Any tornado or
flooding in your area? Hope everyone's alright.

Love,
Ev

Either a coded message to activate a terror cell somewhere, or an
unfortunately mis-directed email.

That's what happens when you use the same program for news and email :-)

--
St. Paul, MN
Old June 28th, 2015, 01:45 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

OOPS!!!! (Sorry about that - Now I'm wondering whether my message got
where I INTENDED it to go!)

Old June 28th, 2015, 04:45 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Bert[_2_]

wrote:

Just checking in. How's Don's leg doing? Also, given what I see on
the
whether news, I've been worrying about you guys. Any tornado or
flooding in your area? Hope everyone's alright.

Love,
Ev

Either a coded message to activate a terror cell somewhere, or an
unfortunately mis-directed email.

That's what happens when you use the same program for news and email
:-)

But I DON'T!!!!

Oh. When I saw that you use Thunderbird to access newsgroups, I simply
assumed.

--
St. Paul, MN
Old June 29th, 2015, 07:29 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_204_]

M@gd@ wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 17:45:30 -0700, in rec.travel.europe, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... OOPS!!!! (Sorry about that - Now I'm wondering whether my message got
... where I INTENDED it to go!)

If it was rec.travel.europe, it worked!

;-P

--
Best
Greg
Old June 30th, 2015, 10:05 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tom P[_6_]

On 06/28/2015 02:45 AM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
OOPS!!!! (Sorry about that - Now I'm wondering whether my message got
where I INTENDED it to go!)

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
Just checking in. How's Don's leg doing? Also, given what I see on
the whether news, I've been worrying about you guys. Any tornado or
flooding in your area? Hope everyone's alright.

Love,
Ev

Hi, good to know you're still around!
Old June 30th, 2015, 08:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

M@gd@ wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 17:45:30 -0700, in rec.travel.europe, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... OOPS!!!! (Sorry about that - Now I'm wondering whether my message got
... where I INTENDED it to go!)

If it was rec.travel.europe, it worked!

Yeah, I saw that (Hence the "OOPS"). It SHOULD have been a personal
E-mail, but didn't show up in my "sent" file.
Old July 1st, 2015, 11:54 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
S Viemeister[_2_]

On 7/1/2015 4:44 AM, M@gd@ wrote:

Good to know *some* people are still around! I miss Usenet...

As do I.