The Lina Morgan Anti-Masturbation Device

Old March 14th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Lina Morgan

Default The Lina Morgan Anti-Masturbation Device

Markku Grönroos wrote:

"Lina Morgan" wrote in message
news:auf950hi0b9pvr62fvsnr2dge9iaedjc31@netscape. net...
Markku Grönroos wrote:

get lost hebe faggot

What on earth is a "hebe faggot"???

Hebes are those who were used as fertilizers in germany, you outght to know,
I cannot speak yiddish

I do not speak yiddish either, and from the looks of it you can't speak
English.

"Lina Morgan" wrote in message
news:nve950t12piu9ee5cbjjcj3j0qe1s4p4uf@netscape. net...
Mrs. Pudenda Fallopini wrote:

jim wrote:

This is what she problably uses to keep her poor husband and children
out of
sin:

http://www.verparacreer.net/imagen.php?f=961106400&n=1

Do you have some kind of clitoral torture device for this crazy bitch?
You
know something that will excite her clit so hard every time she moves
that
she will be having orgasms all day long while she's shopping, or

walking
around town, or in CHURCH.

You are obviously a single woman. If you had a husband who disciplined
you
you would never be spouting off like that.

Old March 14th, 2004, 10:13 PM
stoney

On 14 Mar 2004 03:03:24 -0800, (Icono Clast), Message ID:
wrote in alt.atheism;

Tolete wrote in message . ..
"jim" wrote:

This is what she problably uses to keep her poor husband and children out of
sin:

http://www.verparacreer.net/imagen.php?f=961106400&n=1

OUCH!!!

"Ouch!!!" indeed. But did you look around that site? Don't judge it by
the picture of the URL. It's a fabulous site! I highly recommend
spending some time there. I just did and intend to return.

All sorts of different types of photography and manipulations there.

Please also check out:

and

http://www.verparacreer.net The site is called "See to Believe".
_________________________________________________ ____________
A San Franciscan in 47.335 mile² San Francisco
http://geocities.com/dancefest/ http://geocities.com/iconoc/
ICQ: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/19098103 IClast at SFbay Net

Stoney
"Designated Rascal and Rapscallion
and
SCAMPERMEISTER!"

When in doubt, SCAMPER about!
When things are fair, SCAMPER everywhere!
When things are rough, can't SCAMPER enough!
/end humour alert

alt.atheism military veteran #11
{so much for the 'no atheists in foxholes' rubbish}
Old March 15th, 2004, 02:16 AM
stoney

Tolete wrote in message . ..
"jim" wrote:

This is what she problably uses to keep her poor husband and children out of
sin:

http://www.verparacreer.net/imagen.php?f=961106400&n=1

OUCH!!!

"Ouch!!!" indeed. But did you look around that site? Don't judge it by
the picture of the URL. It's a fabulous site! I highly recommend
spending some time there. I just did and intend to return.

http://www.verparacreer.net The site is called "See to Believe".

http://www.crazy4all.nl/pictures/index.htm ))

http://www.funnysex.nl/

RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN NNNNNNNNNNNGGGG
http://www.funnydownloads.nl/plaatje.../waterbaan.jpg

http://humor.tiscali.nl/

Old March 15th, 2004, 03:59 AM
stoney

Tolete wrote in message . ..
"jim" wrote:

This is what she problably uses to keep her poor husband and children out of
sin:

http://www.verparacreer.net/imagen.php?f=961106400&n=1

OUCH!!!

"Ouch!!!" indeed. But did you look around that site? Don't judge it by
the picture of the URL. It's a fabulous site! I highly recommend
spending some time there. I just did and intend to return.

http://www.verparacreer.net The site is called "See to Believe".

Gentleman, start your lighters....
http://www.whatisdeepfried.com/mego420.html

Whew.....definately different

Especially the cigar rolling advert...
http://www.ttr2.co.uk/

Old March 15th, 2004, 08:51 PM
steve sullivan

In article ,
Lina Morgan wrote:

You are obviously a single woman. If you had a husband who disciplined you
you would never be spouting off like that.

I would like to be a good christian male, how exactly should I
discipline my wife? Should I tell her her behaviour is unnacceptable?
Should I give her a time out? What do you suggest?
Old March 15th, 2004, 10:48 PM
devil

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:51:17 +0000, steve sullivan wrote:

I would like to be a good christian male, how exactly should I
discipline my wife? Should I tell her her behaviour is unnacceptable?
Should I give her a time out? What do you suggest?

Just spank her once in a while. As they say, even if you don't know why,
she will.

:-)

(Reminds me of that other good Christian say, "Just kill them all, god
will recognize his own.")

Old March 16th, 2004, 02:08 AM
steve sullivan

In article ,
devil wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:51:17 +0000, steve sullivan wrote:

I would like to be a good christian male, how exactly should I
discipline my wife? Should I tell her her behaviour is unnacceptable?
Should I give her a time out? What do you suggest?

Just spank her once in a while. As they say, even if you don't know why,
she will.

:-)

(Reminds me of that other good Christian say, "Just kill them all, god
will recognize his own.")

What kind of christian would take advice from the devil? I want advice
from Lina.
Old March 16th, 2004, 02:23 AM
devil

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 02:08:46 +0000, steve sullivan wrote:

In article ,
devil wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:51:17 +0000, steve sullivan wrote:

I would like to be a good christian male, how exactly should I
discipline my wife? Should I tell her her behaviour is unnacceptable?
Should I give her a time out? What do you suggest?

Just spank her once in a while. As they say, even if you don't know why,
she will.

:-)

(Reminds me of that other good Christian say, "Just kill them all, god
will recognize his own.")

What kind of christian would take advice from the devil? I want advice
from Lina.

Lina? My guess is that a good spanking is about the only thing that gets
her to get an orgasm.

Hence her linking of getting "disciplined." Obviously.

Old March 16th, 2004, 02:39 AM
devil

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 03:21:35 +0100, Magda wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 02:08:46 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities, steve sullivan
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this :

... In article ,
... devil wrote:
... On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:51:17 +0000, steve sullivan wrote:
... I would like to be a good christian male, how exactly should I
... discipline my wife? Should I tell her her behaviour is unnacceptable?
... Should I give her a time out? What do you suggest?
... Just spank her once in a while. As they say, even if you don't know why,
... she will.
... :-)
... (Reminds me of that other good Christian say, "Just kill them all, god
... will recognize his own.")
... What kind of christian would take advice from the devil? I want advice
... from Lina.

She hasn't got anything else to give anyway.

Head?

(Followed by a good spanking. She'll love it.)

Old March 16th, 2004, 03:02 PM

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:54:24 -0800, stoney thrilled
us all with:

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:09:58 +0000, Lina Morgan
, Message ID:
t wrote in alt.atheism;

jim wrote:

This is what she problably uses to keep her poor husband and children out of
sin:

http://www.verparacreer.net/imagen.php?f=961106400&n=1

Do you have some kind of clitoral torture device for this crazy bitch? You
know something that will excite her clit so hard every time she moves that
she will be having orgasms all day long while she's shopping, or walking
around town, or in CHURCH.

You are obviously a single woman. If you had a husband who disciplined you
you would never be spouting off like that.

And you orgasm at the thought of being 'disciplined.'

No, Lina never orgasms. It has no reproductive purpose for her, so
why should her husband bother.

Faith
AKA ClaySkye
AKA #4