Shameful Slaughter of Dolphins in Japan

Old November 5th, 2003, 11:10 AM
thegoons

Default Shameful Slaughter of Dolphins in Japan

Shameful behaviour yet again by Japanese.

Note following links:

1. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222113.html
2. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222111.html
3. http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...233315898.html

Old November 5th, 2003, 11:38 AM
Bryan Parker

"thegoons" said:

Shameful behaviour yet again by Japanese.

Note following links:

1. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222113.html
2. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222111.html
3. http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...233315898.html

**** a dolphin! Save the chicken Mike Cash has
been choking for the last 20+ years. Save an
ugly-ass cow, a smelly old pig. Who decides which
animals are okay to kill and which are not? Our
Save the Cute Animals and **** the Ugly Ones
Policy is retarded.

--
Bryan
the severe subnormal foreigner
Old November 5th, 2003, 11:58 AM
XxXxXx

"thegoons" wrote in message
Shameful behaviour yet again by Japanese.

Note following links:

1. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222113.html
2. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222111.html
3. http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...233315898.html

What's shameful about killing for food and raw materials?

Old November 5th, 2003, 12:59 PM
Michael Cash

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:38:15 +0900, Bryan Parker
belched the alphabet and kept on going
with:

"thegoons" said:

Shameful behaviour yet again by Japanese.

Note following links:

1. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222113.html
2. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222111.html
3. http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...233315898.html

**** a dolphin!

I have video of a guy engaging in an intimate act with a dolphin. What
was that you were saying about me and my bug-eyed chicken?

Old November 5th, 2003, 01:22 PM
m.yoshida

"thegoons" wrote in message
Shameful behaviour yet again by Japanese.

Note following links:

1. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222113.html
2. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222111.html
3. http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...233315898.html

Japanese shameful behaviour? Then see following sites:

http://tinyurl.com/tpy9
http://tinyurl.com/tpye
http://tinyurl.com/tpyg
http://tinyurl.com/tpyo
http://tinyurl.com/tpys
http://tinyurl.com/tpyw

Masayuki

Old November 5th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Eric Takabayashi

"m.yoshida" wrote:

"thegoons" wrote in message
Shameful behaviour yet again by Japanese.

Note following links:

1. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222113.html
2. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222111.html
3. http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...233315898.html

Japanese shameful behaviour?

Yes. fjlij is the life in Japan group.

Then see following sites:

http://tinyurl.com/tpy9
http://tinyurl.com/tpye
http://tinyurl.com/tpyg
http://tinyurl.com/tpyo
http://tinyurl.com/tpys
http://tinyurl.com/tpyw

Yes, Japanese also do abortions.

Old November 5th, 2003, 01:30 PM
USA

"m.yoshida" wrote in message
"thegoons" wrote in message
Shameful behaviour yet again by Japanese.

Note following links:

1. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222113.html
2. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222111.html
3. http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...233315898.html

Japanese shameful behaviour? Then see following sites:

http://tinyurl.com/tpy9
http://tinyurl.com/tpye
http://tinyurl.com/tpyg
http://tinyurl.com/tpyo
http://tinyurl.com/tpys
http://tinyurl.com/tpyw

Masayuki

Is that Chinese food?
http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/china.html
http://www.geocities.com/orthopapism...opophagy3.html
http://www.jesus21.com/poppydixon/se...g_fetuses.html

Old November 5th, 2003, 01:40 PM
m.yoshida

"Eric Takabayashi" wrote in message
"m.yoshida" wrote:

"thegoons" wrote in message
Shameful behaviour yet again by Japanese.

Note following links:

1. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222113.html
2. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222111.html
3. http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...233315898.html

Japanese shameful behaviour?

Yes. fjlij is the life in Japan group.

Eating meat refers to selective manslaughter.

Then see following sites:

http://tinyurl.com/tpy9
http://tinyurl.com/tpye
http://tinyurl.com/tpyg
http://tinyurl.com/tpyo
http://tinyurl.com/tpys
http://tinyurl.com/tpyw

Yes, Japanese also do abortions.

I don't. ;-)

Old November 5th, 2003, 01:51 PM
m.yoshida

"m.yoshida" wrote:

"thegoons" wrote in message
Shameful behaviour yet again by Japanese.

Note following links:

1. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222113.html
2. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222111.html
3. http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...233315898.html

Japanese shameful behaviour?

Yes. fjlij is the life in Japan group.

Eating meat refers to selective slaughter.

Old November 5th, 2003, 01:56 PM
Eric Takabayashi

"m.yoshida" wrote:

"thegoons" wrote in message
Shameful behaviour yet again by Japanese.

Note following links:

1. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222113.html
2. http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/0...708222111.html
3. http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...233315898.html

Japanese shameful behaviour?

Yes. fjlij is the life in Japan group.

Eating meat refers to selective manslaughter.

Yes. We kill animals to eat meat. I've killed animals.

If the animal is not endangered, and the meat is safe, I don't really
care. Note that even the Japanese government will acknowledge in very
small news items, that their research has revealed unacceptable levels
of dioxins and heavy metals in whales and dolphins, as well as certain
species of fish. But the Japanese continue to kill, and the Japanese
continue to eat anyway, while in an uproar over "foreign" food problems
such as GM foods, pesticides, bread enzymes, meat buns, cattle feed,
bottled water, mad cow and carp herpes.

A common Japanese reaction is to ban imports of foodstuffs they do not
approve of, resulting in such oddities as Subway Sandwich shops without
sandwiches, or Mr Donut Yumcha without meat buns. But note how the
Japanese whaling, fisheries, cattle, and agricultural industries
continue on despite any and all reported problems. In the case of
whaling, they are even expanding their hauls to greater numbers and more
species, and wish to resume full commercial operation.