U.S. tourism may be casualty of war on terror

Old February 24th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Gregory Morrow

Padraig Breathnach wrote:

"Gregory Morrow"
gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net wrote:

Sarah Banick wrote:

You haven't convinced me. I doubt that you've convinced anyone that
Atlanta is other than a cultural backwater of which the Head Museum

is a
shining example.

The Head Museum?

It's that museum devoted to the art of fellatio...

That joke sucks.

You're telling *me*...???

--
Best
Greg ;-p

Old February 24th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Alan Street

In article XjkTd.22166$Tt.5654@fed1read05, miles
wrote:

€ Alan Street wrote:

€ So in other words, no. You have nothing to back up your claims.

€ What a suprise.

€ Moron.

€ YOu don't get it do you! You can't tell me why you disagree. Both of
€ us could easily show a URL to 'backs up' our claims. Does it mean a
€ damn thing? Hell no. It means nothing other than to show your desire
€ for an argument and nothing more.

I'm saying that you make up facts and figures to support your position.
Why on earth would I want to have a "discussion" with someone so
dishonest and ineffective?

€ You can't tell me why you disagree. What a suprise.

I disagree because my bull**** detector went off. It's not incumbent on
me to prove anything because I didn't make a claim. You made the
(bull****) claim, you back it up.

As for "finding whatever one wants on the Internet," that's a matter of
source quality. Refereed journals are a good source. FOX news is not.
Newsmax and Talon are worse than FOX. In between there is a whole
spectrum to choose from. Your choice of sources will tell us quite a
bit about the quality of your arguments (although based on your recent
postings, I think we already know).

€ Ah yes, once again the leftists predictable debate tactic known as name
€ calling. Every single time.

Not at all. I regularly debate with intelligent folks who are
conservative. It's great fun and sometimes both sides come away
learning something. But with sophmoric dittoheads like yourself (who,
by the way, make up the vast majority of the right wing voting bloc), I
dispense with the reasoned debate and jump right into showing up the
poster as a fool and a liar.
Old February 24th, 2005, 06:27 PM
john

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 06:07:02 -0700, miles wrote:

Alan Street wrote:

So in other words, no. You have nothing to back up your claims.

What a suprise.

Moron.

YOu don't get it do you! You can't tell me why you disagree. Both of
us could easily show a URL to 'backs up' our claims. Does it mean a
damn thing? Hell no. It means nothing other than to show your desire
for an argument and nothing more.

You can't tell me why you disagree. What a suprise.

Ah yes, once again the leftists predictable debate tactic known as name
calling. Every single time.

This is miles whole pattern on his messages.

He makes staements and charges and can't or won't back them up.

He is so full of ****.
Old February 25th, 2005, 12:47 AM
miles

Gregory Morrow wrote:
miles broke wind:
YOu don't get it do you! You can't tell me why you disagree. Both of
us could easily show a URL to 'backs up' our claims. Does it mean a
damn thing? Hell no. It means nothing other than to show your desire
for an argument and nothing more.

No, it means that you should do your *own* "homework"...didn't you take a
"library and research" skills class about the 8th grade or something...

Exactly my point. I've done my own research. I don't ask others to
post URL's to back up their claims. They should be able to tell me why
they disagree on something. Do their own research.
Old February 25th, 2005, 12:55 AM
miles

Alan Street wrote:
I'm saying that you make up facts and figures to support your position.
Why on earth would I want to have a "discussion" with someone so
dishonest and ineffective?

Says you! Except you can't tell me why you feel that way. You won't
say why you disagree. You can't because you have no reason.

I disagree because my bull**** detector went off. It's not incumbent on
me to prove anything because I didn't make a claim.

I am not asking you to prove anything. I am asking for your views on
the subject. You won't do that because you can't.

FOX news is not.

Cut the biased BS. Just because they tell a side that you don't like
doesn't make it wrong. So do tell me who you think is fair and balance?
CNN? CBS? ABC? NBC? Who?

Newsmax and Talon are worse than FOX. In between there is a whole
spectrum to choose from.

Name them. Could it be that they are just ones that support your warped
viewpoints?

Your choice of sources will tell us quite a
bit about the quality of your arguments

Same with you but you already ruled out Fox. That says alot about the
quality or lack of for your own arguments. For me, I don't rule out any
of them. I look at them all. Fox is probably one of the ones I view
the least but mainly because I dont care for their local news here.

Not at all. I regularly debate with intelligent folks who are
conservative. It's great fun and sometimes both sides come away
learning something.

Yes at all. You resort to foul language or name calling when you don't
like what someone says or you can't answer. Either way its a typical
leftist tactic.
Old February 25th, 2005, 12:57 AM
miles

john wrote:

This is miles whole pattern on his messages.

Dang it all John, you said you plonked me. You're a liar.
Old February 25th, 2005, 03:30 AM
john

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:55:58 -0700, miles wrote:

Alan Street wrote:
[...]

MORROW and STREET have further confirmed the fact that you are a liar
and you can never substantiate any claims you make.

A while back

A while backI had asked you:

"Who helped Gannon get a Press Pass and who cleared him?

You answered:

"Its already been established how that occurred and who was
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^
responsible."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I asked you:

"How about you telling us who was responsible and how that occurred?"

You completely sidestepped answering this question many times.

You don't know the answer.

It soon becomes evident to everyone who tries to engage you in a

discussion soon finds out that you are full of ****.
Old February 25th, 2005, 04:44 AM
miles

john wrote:

MORROW and STREET have further confirmed the fact that you are a liar

John, you are a hypocrite. You lied your ass off when you said you
plonked me. Do you have such lack of self control? You're just way too
predictable. Now go run along and play.
Old February 25th, 2005, 05:47 AM
john

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:44:49 -0700, miles wrote:

john wrote:

MORROW and STREET have further confirmed the fact that you are a liar

John, you are a hypocrite. You lied your ass off when you said you
plonked me. Do you have such lack of self control? You're just way too
predictable. Now go run along and play.

I had killfiled you.

I read other messages in this thread.

The other threads are by people who also, have found you out.

I notice that MORROW and ALAN STREET have come to the same conclusion
that I did.

You are full of **** and can't back up ANYTHING you say with facts!

I notice that you carefully removed the rest of my message where I
again asked you to present some facts backing up your statements.

Again you refused to answer.

That means you can't back them up.
Old February 25th, 2005, 06:51 AM
Deep Foiled Malls

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 05:47:56 GMT, john
wrote:

I notice that you carefully removed the rest of my message where I
again asked you to present some facts backing up your statements.

He likes snipping all the context out of a post, and reducing the flow
of his "discussion" to one simple thing at a time. The guy could be
trolling, but I think it's more likely he's just got a dick hanging
above his eyebrows.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com