Bali Visa

Old March 4th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Jan

Viviane wrote:
Can you pay it with a credit card?

Yes, as I replied earlier........

"We were in Bali 3 weeks ago, Visa issued on arrival at the airport, only
took a couple of minutes, we paid by credit card."

Jan

Old March 4th, 2005, 04:02 PM
ash

Useful to know but can't see that reply anywhere!
Mind you, most of the things I post on here don't show up on my screen even
though other people must see them as they reply to them and even then the
associated e-mail address isn't the one I use for newsgroups.
Don't even know if this one will appear!!

Old March 4th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Jan

"Jan" wrote in message

Viviane wrote:
Can you pay it with a credit card?

Yes, as I replied earlier........

"We were in Bali 3 weeks ago, Visa issued on arrival at the airport,
only took a couple of minutes, we paid by credit card."

Jan

Strange that you can't see my original message. I posted it at 22.41
03/03/2005

Jan

Old March 4th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Jan

ash wrote:
Would that put it between Miguel Cruz and Viviane then??
"Jan" wrote in message

It's the last post on the thread

Jan

Old March 5th, 2005, 10:11 AM
ash

That last question of mine hasn't appeared either but you can obviously see
it. Strange!

Old March 5th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Viviane

I can't see your post but can see the exchange between you and Ash that
follows. Thanks for not being abusive and for the response. What is
society coming to when you have to thank people for not being abusive, I
wonder!