BizJet Express Flights on Private Jets

Old March 31st, 2007, 07:44 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default BizJet Express Flights on Private Jets

Hello,

I have set up BizJet Express www.bizjetexpress.com to allow
membrs of the public to purchase seats on Private Jets for fares
similar to those on the airlines. Private Jets spend hours flying
between 2 points with no passengers onboard. I have come up with the
worlds first booking and e-ticketing solution for Private Jet
Operators WORLD-WIDE. Although prices are currently quoted in UK £ th
website is available to Operators of Charter Aircraft world-wide.
Currently i am offering a 5% discount on all published fares to people
that register as Frequent Flyers on the website. Take advantage of
this offer by cutting and pasting this link in your browser;

http://www.bizjetexpress.com/Passengers_Register.htm

Thanks for your time and i hope to see you as a registered member of
my site.

Regards

www.bizjetexpress.com

Old April 2nd, 2007, 08:31 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Michael[_1_]

I have to say that I like this idea! No flights between my towns for the
moment, so I'll be with Virgin still for a while.

http://www.cannes-or-bust.com/