marrakesh

Old January 15th, 2008, 05:33 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alan[_1_]

Default marrakesh

what is the currency in marrakesh, if you bring left overs back to UK will
the bank change them back to sterling, where is the best place to buy here
(UK) or in marrakesh

Old January 15th, 2008, 05:59 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
tim \(not at home\)

"Alan" wrote in message
news
what is the currency in marrakesh,

Sorry but I really do think that this question shows a lack of effort on
your part.

if you bring left overs back to UK will the bank change them back to
sterling,

Probably at a very poor rate.

where is the best place to buy here (UK) or in marrakesh

You will almost certainly get a better deal for changing cash there.
Pounds/Euros/Dollars (even CND or AUS) are a much greater traded currency
than Marrakeshee crowns.

tim

Old January 15th, 2008, 06:31 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Graham Harrison[_2_]

"Alan" wrote in message
news
what is the currency in marrakesh, if you bring left overs back to UK will
the bank change them back to sterling, where is the best place to buy here
(UK) or in marrakesh

Tried asking your bank or the post office?

www.xe.com and then select more currencies.

Old January 15th, 2008, 06:35 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alan[_1_]

"tim (not at home)" wrote in message

"Alan" wrote in message
news
what is the currency in marrakesh,

Sorry but I really do think that this question shows a lack of effort on
your part.

if you bring left overs back to UK will the bank change them back to
sterling,

Probably at a very poor rate.

where is the best place to buy here (UK) or in marrakesh

You will almost certainly get a better deal for changing cash there.
Pounds/Euros/Dollars (even CND or AUS) are a much greater traded currency
than Marrakeshee crowns.

tim

Sorry but I really do think that this question shows a lack of effort on

your part.

if you bring left overs back to UK will the bank change them back to
sterling,

thank you for your reply, why i asked about left overs was because i did
not know IF banks in UK accepted Dirham or not, as they do not accept ALL
currencies
secondly i asked about the best place to change money because i have had
conflicting advice on certain websites and hoped that someone on this group
who had been there would give me a straight answer, not bollock me for
asking what i thought were reasonable question, so as i see it the lack of
effort is on your part in not being helpfull and polite.
have a nice day.

Old January 15th, 2008, 07:17 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gerald Oliver Swift[_2_]

"Alan" wrote in message

thank you for your reply, why i asked about left overs was because i did
not know IF banks in UK accepted Dirham or not, as they do not accept ALL
currencies
secondly i asked about the best place to change money because i have had
conflicting advice on certain websites and hoped that someone on this
group who had been there would give me a straight answer, not bollock me
for asking what i thought were reasonable question, so as i see it the
lack of effort is on your part in not being helpfull and polite.

Spend them all whilst you're there 'cos you certainly won't get them
exchanged back into GBP here in the UK.

Regards
Gerry

Old January 15th, 2008, 07:31 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
tim \(not at home\)

"Alan" wrote in message

"tim (not at home)" wrote in message

"Alan" wrote in message
news
[...]

I answered your second two questions. It was just the first I declined to
answer. I wont bother next time

tim

Old January 15th, 2008, 07:33 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alan[_1_]

"Gerald Oliver Swift" wrote in message

"Alan" wrote in message

thank you for your reply, why i asked about left overs was because i did
not know IF banks in UK accepted Dirham or not, as they do not accept
ALL currencies
secondly i asked about the best place to change money because i have had
conflicting advice on certain websites and hoped that someone on this
group who had been there would give me a straight answer, not bollock me
for asking what i thought were reasonable question, so as i see it the
lack of effort is on your part in not being helpfull and polite.

Spend them all whilst you're there 'cos you certainly won't get them
exchanged back into GBP here in the UK.

Regards
Gerry

Ah a sensible and polite answer, thank you gerry

Old January 15th, 2008, 07:56 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge 9

Lol

news

Old January 15th, 2008, 09:24 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
tim \(not at home\)

"Alan" wrote in message

"tim (not at home)" wrote in message

"Alan" wrote in message
news what is the currency in marrakesh,

[...]

promise???

I think your reaction to my reply is ridiculous

tim