RCCL implementing fees for Johnny Rockets

Old March 23rd, 2004, 12:55 AM
KPJEG

Default RCCL implementing fees for Johnny Rockets

Hi Ben have you gone to the one on washington st in Hoboken or better yet the
wolf gang punks in your building ? Going to take Tom k there when we watch the
QM2 in NYC for the first time .
Ken G...........
Old March 23rd, 2004, 01:54 AM
sheree

no need to apologize! other then eating in the ironbound section, newark
doesn't hold much appeal for me either! we have gone to events at NJPAC but
much prefer broadway!

--
Sheree

"Benjamin Smith" wrote in message
ink.net...
sheree wrote:

Dick:
i agree with everything you said except "you can go there without

worrying
about life, limb and

property. referring to camden. Other then going straight to or from,

camden is still a battleground unfortunately and just driving thru makes

me
nervous.

I live near Trenton and overall Trenton has come back as well with our
arena, ball park, roebling complex etc but there's still a few areas
(getting smaller) that you really don't want to go thru.

Same with Newark, same with many other cities.

I'm not big on Newark. Sorry, Sheree. There are highly rated
restaurants in the Ironbound section, however.

But Camden is probably the
worst. (my husband used to have to go there quite often for work, he

deals
in affordable housing)(

Yes, Camden has a way to go.

Ben

Old March 23rd, 2004, 01:54 AM
sheree

still there!

--
Sheree

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

Benjamin Smith wrote:

I'm not big on Newark. Sorry, Sheree. There are highly rated restaurants
in the Ironbound section, however.

I miss some of the restaurants in the ironbound section. We used to go
to Spain very often, when we lived in Staten Island. Don't know if it is
still there or not.

sue

Old March 23rd, 2004, 02:03 AM
Warren H. Davis

Hi Warren:
Perhaps you have reached the same conclusion that I have, that in almost all
things quality is much more important than quantity.

Cal Ford

Cal,

If I'm going to eat ice cream, I might as well eat the good stuff...especially
if it's aboard a ship! ;-)

Warren

remove the drink to email Y
Old March 23rd, 2004, 03:45 AM
Benjamin Smith

KPJEG wrote:

Hi Ben have you gone to the one on washington st in Hoboken or better yet the
wolf gang punks in your building ?

Went to Pucks. Excellent! Didn't try JR in Hoboken, I like the one in
Short Hills.

Going to take Tom k there when we watch the
QM2 in NYC for the first time .

That's a great place to watch the ship.

Ben

Ken G...........

Old March 23rd, 2004, 04:06 AM
Jeff Coudriet

I love the low carb Klondike bars....they are good! Haven't seen low
carb B&J's yet.

Jeff

Lee wrote:

Have you tried the low-carb B& J's? Not bad...I still think, though,
that the best low-carb ice cream-style product are the Klondike fudge
bars. Awesome.

Lee

Old March 23rd, 2004, 07:27 PM
sheree

those are the 2 "name" portugese restaurants, but there are many more good
ones!

you can take the train to newark and walk easily and safely to don pepe's.

they have great lobster dishes!!

--
Sheree

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

sheree wrote:

still there!

One of these days I will drag Kevin up there, either to Spain or to Don
Pepe I think it is called. I haven't found anything like those here in
South Jersey or Philly.

sue

Old March 23rd, 2004, 07:35 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

sheree wrote:

those are the 2 "name" portugese restaurants, but there are many more good
ones!

you can take the train to newark and walk easily and safely to don pepe's.

they have great lobster dishes!!

If we were to go, we would drive up, the train from here or our new
house would be a hassle. I remember the newark train station very well,
had to pick my parents up there a number of times, many years ago.

sue

Old March 23rd, 2004, 07:50 PM
KPJEG

Hi Ben you should try it's just up the block from you .Unlike the one's in the
mall's it's a store front and got a real 50's feel to it .
Ken G.......
Old March 24th, 2004, 07:19 AM
Paul

Wow! I've never heard about that. It doesn't matter- I'm off all ice cream
between cruises- perpetual "dark" dieting period, you know?

Actually, I'd take Breyer's Vanilla over B&J's anytime. I also prefer
Hershey's chocolate over Godiva.

Cheers,
Paul

"Dick Goldhaber" wrote in message
Since Ben & Jerry support convicted Philadelphia cop killer Mumia

Abu-Jamal
why would anyone want to eat their ice cream. Please Google Danny

Faulkner
and then enjoy the ice cream.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

"HDawson228" wrote in message
It's all about choices. Vanilla for you, chocolate for me.