Planning for a holiday?

Old December 27th, 2008, 06:51 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
traveller

Default Planning for a holiday?

Are you planning for a holidays with your family? I suggest you to
visit langkawi,bacause for me I considered langkawi to be a relaxed
and scenically beautiful area.
With a lot of great beaches,waterfall,rainforest, and 105 islands in
the langkawi groups, it just the best place to visit with your family.
Here I have some tips for you, get this "Langkawi Island of Legends-
Book & Map" before you come to langkawi. It will be the best guide for
those who want to spent their time here in langkawi. It’s simple, very
straight forward contents, and help me a lots during my holidays here.
Here is the website. http://www.map-of-langkawi.com

Happy Holidays...
Old January 6th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Kellyroberts Kellyroberts is offline
Banned

Location: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller View Post
Are you planning for a holidays with your family? I suggest you to
visit langkawi,bacause for me I considered langkawi to be a relaxed
and scenically beautiful area.
With a lot of great beaches,waterfall,rainforest, and 105 islands in
the langkawi groups, it just the best place to visit with your family.
Here I have some tips for you, get this "Langkawi Island of Legends-
Book & Map" before you come to langkawi. It will be the best guide for
those who want to spent their time here in langkawi. It’s simple, very
straight forward contents, and help me a lots during my holidays here.
Here is the website. http://www.map-of-langkawi.com

Happy Holidays...
Thanks for the information but i feel Lanzarote is also a great place to relax. There is almost always a constant breeze to keep you from overheating and also it has many natural features which are unique.

Last edited by Kellyroberts : January 13th, 2009 at 09:22 AM.