East Coast Oz guidebook

Old October 2nd, 2003, 06:18 AM
Tony Bailey

Default East Coast Oz guidebook

The question is frequently asked here about a guide book for the East Coast
of Australia - I stumbled upon the following at the LP site and would
suggest that it might be useful -

East Coast Australia
1st Edition
October 2002
Verity Campbell
AUS$29.70

Finally, a guide to Australia's most popular coastal route. We show you all
the country retreats, ancient rainforests and cheesy attractions from
multicultural Melbourne right up to remote, tropical Cooktown.

--
Tony Bailey
Mercury Travel Books

Old October 2nd, 2003, 10:24 AM
Anette

"Tony Bailey"
The question is frequently asked here about a guide book for the East

Coast
of Australia - I stumbled upon the following at the LP site and would
suggest that it might be useful -

East Coast Australia
1st Edition
October 2002
Verity Campbell
AUS$29.70
Finally, a guide to Australia's most popular coastal route. We show you

all
the country retreats, ancient rainforests and cheesy attractions from
multicultural Melbourne right up to remote, tropical Cooktown.

It's HORRIBLE!!! I was stupid enough to fall for it... :-( I cannot believe
they'd put something like that on the market!
Seriously, you're WAY better off with the big Australia guide if you don't
want to buy one for every state!

Anette

Old October 2nd, 2003, 01:16 PM
Frank Slootweg

Anette wrote:
[ LP guide East Coast Australia]
It's HORRIBLE!!! I was stupid enough to fall for it... :-( I cannot believe
they'd put something like that on the market!
Seriously, you're WAY better off with the big Australia guide if you don't
want to buy one for every state!

*What* is 'horrible' about it, especially compared to the "big
Australia [LP] guide"? The LP guides have a somewhat particular format,
and few pictures, but I consider them very good, especially in
preparation of a trip.
Old October 2nd, 2003, 02:49 PM
Anette

"Frank Slootweg"
Anette wrote:
[ LP guide East Coast Australia]
It's HORRIBLE!!! I was stupid enough to fall for it... :-( I cannot

believe
they'd put something like that on the market!
Seriously, you're WAY better off with the big Australia guide if you

don't
want to buy one for every state!

*What* is 'horrible' about it, especially compared to the "big
Australia [LP] guide"? The LP guides have a somewhat particular format,
and few pictures, but I consider them very good, especially in
preparation of a trip

It's just generally SO bad compared to all other LP guides. Been using them
quite a bit and that East Coast guide is REALLY bad, trust me on this one
:-) Even if the big guide is BIG, it's a gazilion times better!

Anette