looking for long let in northern France

Old November 1st, 2012, 03:28 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default looking for long let in northern France

British couple looking for pleasant gite/holiday home in quiet, rural northern France. Prefer 2 bedrooms but will consider one. must have efficient heating system and very good internet connection.

1st Dec to (probably) April

Old November 13th, 2012, 01:02 PM
EmGBants EmGBants is offline
Member

Location: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
British couple looking for pleasant gite/holiday home in quiet, rural northern France. Prefer 2 bedrooms but will consider one. must have efficient heating system and very good internet connection.

1st Dec to (probably) April
I'm going to France on the 17th December and we are staying in north Normandy in a Gite by a farm, we pre-booked through a Twitter deal in September and got it for just £199 for 3 nights, breakfast included and champagne on arrival! Thought it was a good deal so I wanted to share it. If I were you I would check Twitter offers, MSE, and Facebook..How are you getting to France? I can suggest a few sites I have used and not had a problem with : by ferry (usually used it for Dover-Calais) I have used www.ferrysavers.co.uk and for flights skyscanner.com , they are both price comparison websites. Sometimes you may find it cheaper on the carriers website directly, but not happened to me so far. Best advice I can give is probably check everywhere before you book!