Princess Enrolls 6,000 Agents in Training Program

Old August 11th, 2006, 03:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
John Sisker

Default Princess Enrolls 6,000 Agents in Training Program

To Whom It May Concern:

We came across this information in the trades and thought it would be of
interest to this newsgroup as well.

Happy sailing,
John Sisker, SHIP-TO-SHORE CRUISE AGENCY®
(714) 536-3850 or toll free at (800) 724-6644 & (pagoo ID: 714.536.3850)
www.shiptoshorecruise.com

Princess Cruises' new online training program, Princess Academy, has
enrolled 6,000 agents since it launched June 5. More than 40,000 classes
have been completed. The extensive curriculum offers product and sales
training, but also rewards agents with benefits through Princess' Captain's
Circle loyalty program and the chance to win free cruises. Agents earn their
"stripes" through four levels: First Officer, Staff Captain, Captain and
Commodore. "I was so excited to learn about the Princess Academy since I've
been selling Princess for so many years," said Bonnie Berray of Ford's World
Travel in Phoenix, the first agent to reach the "Staff Captain" rank. "It
has been a fun refresher and much to my surprise there is a lot for me to
learn, providing me valuable insight. Of course, the chance to take a free
graduation cruise is a great incentive to finish the program." Princess
Academy will continue to expand with more classes, enabling agents to reach
the highest level of Commodore in the fall. Upon completion of the online
courses agents can be rewarded with one of 1,000 free graduation cruises
complete with Captain's Circle Elite membership, which is the highest level
Princess passengers reach after they sail on 16 or more cruises. With Elite
membership, Commodore-level agents will receive benefits such as upgraded
stateroom amenities, complimentary dry cleaning and laundry, free Internet
access and Platinum check-in. To register for Princess Academy, agents can
visit www.onesourcecruises.com or www.princess.com/onesource. The Academy
Help Desk number is 800-544-9032.