New York Port: Getting there from Baltimore

Old May 14th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Default New York Port: Getting there from Baltimore

Erm369 wrote:

A few years ago we sailed to Bermuda from NY on Celebrity's Horizon.
There was a free bus from the Baltimore Transportation Center to the
Port of New York and return.
Do other cruise lines offer this service from Baltimore? Does Celebrity
still offer the free bus from Baltimore to NY?
The bus was very comfortable and made sailing from New York very
easy. It was a 3 hour trip, and I think it would take me 4 hours to drive
there.

I think Celebrity still has bus service from Baltimore to NY, but I
don't think it is free anymore. When I sailed on the original Pacific
Princess, there was a Princess bus to places in NJ, Penn, Baltimore etc,
but there was a charge for it.

I believe you live just a few minutes south of Eileen & Howie? It should
be about a 2 1/2 hour drive to the pier in NY for you, not 4 hrs.

I am looking forward to meeting you in Oct.

sue