Tourist Visa Info

Old August 9th, 2007, 06:52 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
[email protected]

Default Tourist Visa Info

hi,
currently i'm working with a company. i will be applying for tourist
visa.
is it necessary to get any document from my current employer to be
sent along with the visa documents.

i know NOC is required, what if my employer simply rejects it. can i
still apply for tourist visa.
if yes, then what are my chances of getting the visa.

thnx in advance.

savvy

Old August 10th, 2007, 07:52 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Mr. Sandman

wrote in message
ups.com...
hi,
currently i'm working with a company. i will be applying for tourist
visa.
is it necessary to get any document from my current employer to be
sent along with the visa documents.

i know NOC is required, what if my employer simply rejects it. can i
still apply for tourist visa.
if yes, then what are my chances of getting the visa.

thnx in advance.

savvy

I would have thought that a comprehension of English would be of some help.
Punctuation etc.

Old August 11th, 2007, 06:36 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
savvy

On Aug 10, 11:52 am, "Mr. Sandman" Solar@Sydney wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com... hi,
currently i'm working with a company. i will be applying for tourist
visa.
is it necessary to get any document from my current employer to be
sent along with the visa documents.

i know NOC is required, what if my employer simply rejects it. can i
still apply for tourist visa.
if yes, then what are my chances of getting the visa.

thnx in advance.

savvy

I would have thought that a comprehension of English would be of some help.
Punctuation etc.

oh thank you for your Off-Topic valuable advice...

Old August 11th, 2007, 01:03 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
A Mate

On Topic response - If you are coming to Australia to work - in any way,
according to any common definition - You are NOT entitled to a tourist
visa!!

Nor should you be!

Old August 11th, 2007, 01:22 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Frank Slootweg

A Mate wrote:
On Topic response - If you are coming to Australia to work - in any way,
according to any common definition - You are NOT entitled to a tourist
visa!!

Nor should you be!

And "work" *includes* *remote* work, i.e. 'tele commuting', whether
online or offline, to a place of work outside Australia. IIRC there was
some such case reported here (probably quite some time ago), IIRC
someone working on a book or some such. Basically if you do something
for which you get paid (anywhere), it's work.