Worst International Airports, Supposed Survey of 2500 Travelers

Old November 3rd, 2007, 08:23 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Robert Cohen

Default Worst International Airports, Supposed Survey of 2500 Travelers

these are certainly are not necessarily all bad in my dorky opinion,
because i say "frankfurt" where my wedding band was lifted while going
through their numerous screenings and that what makes it a cruddy
airport to me

i shouldn't have ever taken it off, but damneit it's metal too like a
belt buckle or coin et cetera

if anybody else has had their ring (or maybe a watch) stolen in the
screening process, please let me know where

Old November 3rd, 2007, 08:25 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Robert Cohen

On Nov 3, 4:23 pm, Robert Cohen wrote:
these are certainly are not necessarily all bad in my dorky opinion,
because i say "frankfurt" where my wedding band was lifted while going
through their numerous screenings and that what makes it a cruddy
airport to me

i shouldn't have ever taken it off, but damneit it's metal too like a
belt buckle or coin et cetera

if anybody else has had their ring (or maybe a watch) stolen in the
screening process, please let me know where

oops, here's the link

http://www.gadling.com/2007/11/02/worst-airports/

Old November 3rd, 2007, 08:43 PM posted to rec.travel.air
John Kulp

On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 13:25:27 -0700, Robert Cohen
wrote:

On Nov 3, 4:23 pm, Robert Cohen wrote:
these are certainly are not necessarily all bad in my dorky opinion,
because i say "frankfurt" where my wedding band was lifted while going
through their numerous screenings and that what makes it a cruddy
airport to me

i shouldn't have ever taken it off, but damneit it's metal too like a
belt buckle or coin et cetera

if anybody else has had their ring (or maybe a watch) stolen in the
screening process, please let me know where

oops, here's the link

http://www.gadling.com/2007/11/02/worst-airports/

They've never been to Lagos then
Old November 3rd, 2007, 10:10 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Sancho Panza[_1_]

wrote:

On Nov 3, 4:23 pm, Robert Cohen wrote:
these are certainly are not necessarily all bad in my dorky opinion,
because i say "frankfurt" where my wedding band was lifted while going
through their numerous screenings and that what makes it a cruddy
airport to me

i shouldn't have ever taken it off, but damneit it's metal too like a
belt buckle or coin et cetera

if anybody else has had their ring (or maybe a watch) stolen in the
screening process, please let me know where

oops, here's the link

http://www.gadling.com/2007/11/02/worst-airports/

They've never been to Lagos then

Or Mexico City, Panama City or Guatemala City.

Old November 3rd, 2007, 10:14 PM posted to rec.travel.air
tim.....

"Robert Cohen" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Nov 3, 4:23 pm, Robert Cohen wrote:
these are certainly are not necessarily all bad in my dorky opinion,
because i say "frankfurt" where my wedding band was lifted while going
through their numerous screenings and that what makes it a cruddy
airport to me

i shouldn't have ever taken it off, but damneit it's metal too like a
belt buckle or coin et cetera

if anybody else has had their ring (or maybe a watch) stolen in the
screening process, please let me know where

oops, here's the link

http://www.gadling.com/2007/11/02/worst-airports/

Oh look, a list of the 10 busiest airports.

What a surprise?

tim

Old November 3rd, 2007, 11:10 PM posted to rec.travel.air
William Black

wrote:

On Nov 3, 4:23 pm, Robert Cohen wrote:
these are certainly are not necessarily all bad in my dorky opinion,
because i say "frankfurt" where my wedding band was lifted while going
through their numerous screenings and that what makes it a cruddy
airport to me

i shouldn't have ever taken it off, but damneit it's metal too like a
belt buckle or coin et cetera

if anybody else has had their ring (or maybe a watch) stolen in the
screening process, please let me know where

oops, here's the link

http://www.gadling.com/2007/11/02/worst-airports/

They've never been to Lagos then

They've never been to Teesside International Airport either...

--
William Black

Time for tea.

Old November 3rd, 2007, 11:56 PM posted to rec.travel.air
VS[_1_]

In article ,
Sancho Panza wrote:

http://www.gadling.com/2007/11/02/worst-airports/

They've never been to Lagos then

Or Mexico City, Panama City or Guatemala City.

Haven't been to GUA, but what's wrong with Mexico City or Panama City?
Both are perfectly functional airports, which is certainly more than
one can say about ********s like Heathrow and Gatwick.

Old November 4th, 2007, 12:19 AM posted to rec.travel.air
John Kulp

On Sat, 3 Nov 2007 16:56:24 -0700 (PDT), (VS)
wrote:

In article ,
Sancho Panza wrote:

http://www.gadling.com/2007/11/02/worst-airports/

They've never been to Lagos then

Or Mexico City, Panama City or Guatemala City.

Haven't been to GUA, but what's wrong with Mexico City or Panama City?
Both are perfectly functional airports, which is certainly more than
one can say about ********s like Heathrow and Gatwick.

Yup and I didn't find GUA that bad either. Panama's is brand spanking
new, one of the better airports I've been to.
Old November 4th, 2007, 06:27 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Shawn Hirn

In article .com,
Robert Cohen wrote:

these are certainly are not necessarily all bad in my dorky opinion,
because i say "frankfurt" where my wedding band was lifted while going
through their numerous screenings and that what makes it a cruddy
airport to me

i shouldn't have ever taken it off, but damneit it's metal too like a
belt buckle or coin et cetera

if anybody else has had their ring (or maybe a watch) stolen in the
screening process, please let me know where

PHL is nice. It used to a be **** hole, but its greatly improved over
the years, although the economy parking area is still too small. I was
stuck there twice for long delays, and I was quite comfortable. I was
able to keep the hunger pangs away at the food court, without paying an
arm and a leg for a bite to eat, and I found a nice rocking chair where
I could sit while I worked on my laptop.
Old November 4th, 2007, 07:19 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Runge4

"This is a stupid article because every body thinks the airport they went to
was worse, and they didn't all go to the same airports. when i opened it up
i expected to see a list from someone who had traveled the world and gone to
more than 2/3/4/5 airports."

Someone else said that, just another stupidity like what is the nicest
country in the world or which brand of bathroom paper do you like best

Why post about it anyway ???

oups.com...