CELEBRITY-DISEMBARKATION

Old January 29th, 2004, 11:38 AM
S.J. Warren

Default CELEBRITY-DISEMBARKATION

How many of you have had an early flight and missed it due to
difficulties getting off the ship?

"God Bless the Marine Corps and all our military....."

Old January 29th, 2004, 01:18 PM
JLeary256

I didn't have an "early" flight but out of Miami 11-02, the ship didn't clear
until 11am, and consequently missed a 12:15pm flight.
Old January 29th, 2004, 02:49 PM
jean

After sailing on Disney Magic and experiencing the best disembarkation ever,
I question why other cruise lines can't duplicate it.

Jean

Old January 29th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Brenda

We never book a flight before noon, so we have never had the problem.

Old January 29th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

jean wrote:
After sailing on Disney Magic and experiencing the best disembarkation ever,
I question why other cruise lines can't duplicate it.

Jean,

I agree totally. We have know been on 12 cruises and one of the more
recent ones was on the Disney Magic. They do have the best
disembarkation system and I agree.I wish the other cruise lines would
learn from them.

sue