Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort

Old November 21st, 2004, 06:50 PM
RaT

Default Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort

Any one been there, comments please. thinking of going in late January.

Old November 22nd, 2004, 01:18 AM
Downunder

Very nice. Good calm beach for kids. Range of other tours to take. May be
bit hot, and busy in late Jan, but at least you won't have the hoardes or US
exhange visit kids who go throug later in the year. Shame its not the right
time of year for whale watching.

Old November 22nd, 2004, 08:42 AM
RaT

Many thanks for the info. We will be staying with friends in Brisbane and
thought this would be a good way to see dolphins close up for a non swimmer!
We have done a very good whale watching trip in Boston (USA), so not to
worried about that. As you say it is the hottest time! Will be going on to
NZ afterwards so should cool down a bit!

Old November 22nd, 2004, 02:23 PM
Downunder

"RaT" wrote in message
Many thanks for the info. We will be staying with friends in Brisbane and
thought this would be a good way to see dolphins close up for a non

swimmer!
We have done a very good whale watching trip in Boston (USA), so not to
worried about that. As you say it is the hottest time! Will be going on to
NZ afterwards so should cool down a bit!

If you want the dolphin experience, make sure you BOOK. Do this in advance
if possible (not sure if you can). The experience only lasts 2 mins though ,
walk to the water, give them a fish, then out almost straight away for the
next person. Limited numbers allowed. They take pics for you (cost).

Matt
reservationheavendotcom

Old November 29th, 2004, 02:35 AM
Bunbury

We have wild dolphins at Bunbury Western Australia.

There's a dolphin interpretive centre and you can either wade with the
dolphins or go out and swim with them in Koombana Bay.

There's more info at -
http://www.bunburyonline.com

Old January 28th, 2005, 07:03 AM
Bunbury

For those interested in the south west areas of Western Australia our
Busselton tourist and information site will be operational on 14 March
2005.

You can find Busselton Online at -
http://www.busseltononline.com
The Bunbury WA site will continue at -