What has happened to this newsgroup?

Old February 9th, 2011, 03:57 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
tathraman

Default What has happened to this newsgroup?

Slander, vituperation, pettiness, obscenity - what a poor sad bunch
some of you are. I fervently hope I NEVER meet any of them on a cruise.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:55 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

tathraman wrote On 2/8/2011 9:57 PM:
Slander, vituperation, pettiness, obscenity - what a poor sad bunch
some of you are. I fervently hope I NEVER meet any of them on a cruise.

This is the reason why I mainly interact with a cruising group that is
in Yahoo Groups. That group is moderated, this one isn't.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

My Shutterfly Page http://photosbybrianmk.shutterfly.com/
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/brian.kochera1

Old February 25th, 2011, 04:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
travel cruises

On Feb 8, 9:57*pm, tathraman wrote:
Slander, vituperation, pettiness, obscenity - what a poor sad bunch
some of you are. I fervently hope I NEVER meet any of them on a cruise.

I too am horrified by what I see here--I feel like I have wandered
into a parallel universe-- I had not logged onto this group for some
time (several years) and it used to be respectable, intelligent
discourse and useful information about cruising and ships. I can only
hope my children or grandchildren will never accidentally find this
site. I will certainly not be back, so anyone who has a comment
defending this obscenity and ugliness and making fun of my desire for
decency will be writing into the wind. Your only marks will be the
other unfortunate users who logged onto this group expecting to
discuss cruises and cruise ships. I advise those good folks to find
another site to visit which excludes barbarians and perverts. As I
said, this old grandma and music teacher will be running, not walking,
from this site!
Old February 25th, 2011, 06:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
D Ball[_3_]

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 07:28:34 -0800 (PST), travel cruises wrote:

[...]

How's the weather in Jupiter, Fl Terry? Married? How nice? She's quite
pretty! Tell Phil his sex change is splendid!

http://cc.st/It-s-A-Lesbian-Lovefeast

I hear you are selling the "Manido", now that's a shame but better now
than facing your ultimate bankruptcy. Maybe I can give a hand! Anyone
who would like to contact Terry can @:

Terry Toren
Jupiter Christian School
700 South Delaware Boulevard
Jupiter, FL 33458
School: (561) 746-7800 or (561) 354-1937
Fax: (561) 746-1955
Email:

I could use a few oboe and vocal lessons, what's the going rate for
two bit Xristian teachers who make house calls? Keep in mind I'm a
member of the Girls' Club huge wink

I could come by your squatty condo, would that be better?

15863 91st Terrace N
Jupiter, FL 33478

Considering Phil's advancing age, you two love-homos might think about
heading back to Greenacres, it's a hell of a lot cheaper than N. Plam
Beach County!
--
Diana Balls
Austin, TX
Old February 25th, 2011, 07:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 07:28:34 -0800 (PST), travel cruises wrote:

On Feb 8, 9:57*pm, tathraman wrote:
Slander, vituperation, pettiness, obscenity - what a poor sad bunch
some of you are. I fervently hope I NEVER meet any of them on a cruise.

I too am horrified by what I see here--I feel like I have wandered
into a parallel universe-- I had not logged onto this group for some
time (several years) and it used to be respectable, intelligent
discourse and useful information about cruising and ships.

You have three posts in 11 years let me suggest that you haven't a
single clue what's been going on in RTC in that period of time.

I can only hope my children or grandchildren will never accidentally
find this site. I will certainly not be back, so anyone who has a
comment defending this obscenity and ugliness and making fun of my
desire for decency will be writing into the wind.

Whoooooosh! LOL

Your only marks will be the other unfortunate users who logged onto
this group expecting to discuss cruises and cruise ships.

Go right ahead, no one is stopping you.

I advise those good folks to find another site to visit which
excludes barbarians and perverts.

alt.fan.harry-potter?

As I said, this old grandma and music teacher will be running, not
walking, from this site!

Ya' know what helps with age depression, GrannyMa? Boob job. LOL
--
http://moourl.com/CruiseCheep
Old February 25th, 2011, 09:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
nfw

wrote:

[...]

There's only one person who's doing it, with the different nyms it's taken
awhile but I've killfiled all his socks. Perhaps that's what you should do as
well, you do need to realize there's many more millions using usenet who don't
give a damn about your sensibilities.
Old February 25th, 2011, 11:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Villa Deauville

wrote:

[...]

Did you use your super secret tracking software to figure this out?

Sunny----------Oh boa, is this guy stupid or what? Its me, its me.

Old February 28th, 2011, 05:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Feb 8, 9:57*pm, tathraman wrote:
I can only
hope my children or grandchildren will never accidentally find this
site.

Judging by my own grandchildren, they are probably more savvy about
trolls than you seem to be. It is people like you who go away for
long periods and then won't ignore the heck out of the trolls that are
part of the problem.