FYI Regent Seven Seas 2 for 1

Old December 6th, 2009, 09:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Default FYI Regent Seven Seas 2 for 1

I just got a brochure in the mail from Regent. They are offering 2 for
1 fares on select cruises. They include: free air, free unlimited shore
excursions. I'll be interested to hear your opinions.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

View My Web Pages: http://home.earthlink.net/~brian1951
My Shutterfly Page http://photosbybrianmk.shutterfly.com/
Old December 6th, 2009, 11:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kenn Smith

Brian, we just returned Thursday from a "2 for 1" trip, 14 days
Sydney-Auckland, and thought it a very fair deal. Services and
amenities were great, food outstanding (except for one bad lobster),
excursions well organized and the free ones were in fact free. Had one
paid rack rates, which I guess no one does, the price would have been
well over twice what I paid.

We paid $99 each for one excursion and as we moved around I added the
various individual admission and other costs in my head - came up to
something like $150NZ. I'd call that fair.

My address is valid so if you want more just email me. I've also posted
two reviews of our trip.

Old December 7th, 2009, 02:34 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kenn Smith

Default FYI Regent Seven Seas 2 for 1Brian

I just remembered that I have let my WebTV mail box fill up with spam.
I can be reached at KSmith10*at*hot.rr.com.