OHIO Cruise gathering.. GGC'ers/ RTC readers/ cruise lovers!!

Old June 21st, 2006, 09:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default OHIO Cruise gathering.. GGC'ers/ RTC readers/ cruise lovers!!

Just a reminder about the Ohio party this year August 12th!!

http://www.cruisemaster.com/ohio.htm

this is OPEN to all of you who adore cruising,, friends, family etc. former
GGC'ers, RTC readers, future GGC'ers..

.. You have a love
for cruising? or just love to chat??? So far none of us have met any
'AX-murderer's' and we have a great time. Many of the group have traveled to
several states to meet up at these gatherings..: Maryland, Florida, North
Carolina,Las Vegas.

this is a potluck/picnic/BBQ at Our House, which is in north central Ohio.
we have a small farm with horses etc,( a new colt was just born,!)
and so far the weather has co-operated each year to have our
gathering out on our porch.

we had a great group of friends show up last year , and have a good list
going again.

IF you know you are going to attend, please contact me so I can keep track,
& IF you know what you would like to bring to the dinner, also let me know
,, so we don't have 500 bags of potato chips etc.!!

suggestions: do you have a favorite party food?? dessert??
simple things: chips, veggies,snack foods, buns,pickles, olives, etc.

bring a favorite beverage..... or at least tell me what you like to drink.

there are NO requirements,, just show up,, I am sure there will be plenty of
food, you just might get stuck with what I make (G).

suggested motel:::has a hot tub & pool

Motel 6 : Off I-71 & Rt. 18 (exit 218). this motel is about 6 yrs old.
its next to a Denny's but there are plenty of dining near there.
Motel 6 3122 Eastpoint dr. Medina Ohio 330-723-3322
all the motels have different discounts for seniors, AAA etc.

any questions????????

Muffin looking forward to meeting *new* guests

http://www.cruisemaster.com/ohio.htm

Old June 21st, 2006, 11:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"*muffin*" wrote in message
[...]

For anyone who missed my Maryland party last weekend, and now wishing
they hadn't :-), I highly recommend attendance at the Ohio Bash in August.
I have attended two of them, and believe me, a day on the Gorsuch estate is
a real fun time, with good company, good food, lots of talk about future
cruises and reminiscing about some that have passed.
It's a really good time!

Ermalee

Old June 22nd, 2006, 03:56 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Ermalee McCauley wrote:
For anyone who missed my Maryland party last weekend, and now wishing
they hadn't :-)

With it being Fathers Day weekend, the choice was a no brainer.

I chose dad. :-)

Warren

Old June 22nd, 2006, 02:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Warren" wrote in message
ups.com...

Ermalee McCauley wrote:
For anyone who missed my Maryland party last weekend, and now wishing
they hadn't :-)

With it being Fathers Day weekend, the choice was a no brainer.

I chose dad. :-)

Warren

You made a wise choice, but I bet your dad would have loved it if you had
brought him to the party. :-)

Ermalee ---wishing Warren a happy birthday, coming up in July