Revolutionary Vacations

Old May 12th, 2007, 04:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Missy[_2_]

Default Revolutionary Vacations

Book a Cruise Package anywhere across the globe at fantastic rates and
customize it to your interests. European, Australia and New Zealand,
Bermuda, all Caribbean locations, and much more. Book on-line today
or call me, Melissa Haynes, travel consultant and site owner. Visit
misaljes.googlepages.com to book your vacation or to get my contact
information. If you call or e-mail me I can research hundreds of
options to several packages together for you to choose from. I will
customize your vacation based on your interests, at NO EXTRA CHARGE.
Get the most out of your vacation or cuise experience!

Thanks, and have a GREAT day!

Old May 12th, 2007, 04:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Missy wrote:
Book a Cruise Package anywhere across the globe at fantastic rates and
customize it to your interests. European, Australia and New Zealand,
Bermuda, all Caribbean locations, and much more. Book on-line today
or call me, Melissa Haynes, travel consultant and site owner. Visit
misaljes.googlepages.com to book your vacation or to get my contact
information. If you call or e-mail me I can research hundreds of
options to several packages together for you to choose from. I will
customize your vacation based on your interests, at NO EXTRA CHARGE.
Get the most out of your vacation or cuise experience!

Thanks, and have a GREAT day!

Our charter does not allow advertising!

sue
Old May 14th, 2007, 09:34 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K

On 5/12/2007 11:25 AM Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

Missy wrote:
Book a Cruise Package anywhere across the globe at fantastic rates and
customize it to your interests. European, Australia and New Zealand,
Bermuda, all Caribbean locations, and much more. Book on-line today
or call me, Melissa Haynes, travel consultant and site owner. Visit
misaljes.googlepages.com to book your vacation or to get my contact
information. If you call or e-mail me I can research hundreds of
options to several packages together for you to choose from. I will
customize your vacation based on your interests, at NO EXTRA CHARGE.
Get the most out of your vacation or cuise experience!

Thanks, and have a GREAT day!

Our charter does not allow advertising!

sue

She also posted to rec.travel.usa-canada.

--
____
Brian M. Kochera