last date for Admissions for Distance Learning Program areapproaching.

Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:35 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
naveem Kumar

Default last date for Admissions for Distance Learning Program areapproaching.

last date for Admissions for Distance Learning Program are
approaching.
Dear Aspiring students,
Greetings from ICFAI UNIVERSITY

We would like to inform you that the last date for
Admissions of our Flexible Learning Program are approaching.

For EX
1) MCA,
2) MBA (10 Electives)
HRM
Operations
Marketing
Banking
Finance
IT & Systems
Insurance
International Business
Investments
General Management
3) CFA
4) CRM
5) CBM
6) CPA
7) Dual program (MBA+CFA),
8) BBA
9) BCA

We will be happy to get your feedback regarding the same.
Any kind of queries regarding our courses please feel free to call us.
Incase of finding any difficulty in filling up the application
Form please inform us so that we can be their at your premises to
guide you
For all the formalities and collect your applications form.

Please find the course catalog attached below.
Regards
B.NAVEEN KUMAR
CORPORATE TEAM LEDER
9845665252/40927502/3/4

Note: while sending the mail please give your Name , Phno.

Old June 2nd, 2008, 04:06 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Geoff

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 00:35:53 -0700 (PDT), naveem Kumar
wrote:

last date for Admissions for Distance Learning Program are
approaching.

Are it?

We is surprised!