What cruise lines offer flexible meals and dress?

Old September 3rd, 2004, 03:11 AM
Tom & Linda

"Dick Goldhaber" wrote in message
and what you didn't say, Tom, and I can only vouch for Pinnacle on HAL, is
that at least that restaurant is absolutely worth every penny.

That seems to imply that the regular food isn't that good then.

--Tom

We are already booked there for dinner on the day we sail. I only hope

that
Florida is still there.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ
ojunk

"Tom & Linda" wrote in message
. net...

What you didn't say was that many of those options are "extra-charge"
restaurants.

--Tom

Old September 3rd, 2004, 03:23 AM
Tom & Linda

"Gregory C. Read" wrote in message

"Tom & Linda" wrote in message
. net...

"Rockstarnoir" wrote in

message

NCL offers "Free Style Dining"

"Free Style Dining means the choice is yours. With Freestyle Cruising,
you travel a world of dining options all in one week. From elegant
French bistros and Italian trattorias to sushi and tapas bars, and
more, there's a different dining option for almost every night of your
cruise. With up to 10 different restaurants, each featuring a diverse
an ever-changing menu, you'll always find exactly what you're in the
mood for. And there are no fixed seatings. Imagine restaurants open
from 5:30 pm to midnight so that you can choose from an early dinner
before the show or a later romantic dinner for the two of you. And of
course there's always the option of 24-hour room service. You're free
to dine where, when and with whom you choose. Just as it should be on
your vacation. "

What you didn't say was that many of those options are "extra-charge"
restaurants.

--Tom

Since you are one for precise wording Tom, that should be "some" rather
than "many". For instance, of the 10 restaurants on the Dawn, only 3 are
"extra-charge". I don't consider that to be "many".

This is what I counted as "many".

Chinese.
Japanese/Sushi.
Tepenyaki Grill.
Steak House.
French.

Though I know the Asian ones are all kind of in the same general area. But
they do have different prices. So I counted them as different.

I'll buy "some" if you prefer. Not a problem.

--Tom

Old September 3rd, 2004, 04:56 AM
Dick Goldhaber

I didn't mean to imply that at all, Tom.

I have never had a problem with HAL's food or service, but I have also never
been presented with a filet mignon like the one I was served in Pinnacle,
served exactly the way I ordered it, in their dining room.

I was referring to the ambiance, the pampering and the extras that made
dining at Pinnacle an experience.

What I didn't want to do was make it so popular that we could no longer get
a reservation.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ
ojunk

. net...

Old September 5th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Danni

"Teri Hatch" wrote in message
news:ZGlja2dvbGQ=.39d997194e4ddf11af1e36052eafa14d @1094365559.nulluser.com...
Dad isn't a gourmet cook like I am, so he doesn't seem to understand
that the meat served in the Pinnicle Grill is frozen. Dad only has the
Sizzler steak house to compare it to, which explains his total
enjoyment.

danni

Poor "Teri" is having a bit of an identity crisis.

Having a hard time keeping all those accounts straight, aren't
ya......Poodle?