requesting info on hotel accomodation in spain during running of bulls

Old March 17th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Mr DJ

Default requesting info on hotel accomodation in spain during running of bulls

hi there - i posted on this ng a few weeks ago for a trip to pamplona
spain - and i got some really helpful replies - wanna thank everyone for
tips on airtransat and travel cuts.

i was hoping to be in spain for duration of july7-14th 2004 and needed to
know if anyone knew of the cheapest a ccomodation possible in pamplona or
surrounding area. i do not care if its a rundown hostel, someone;'s
basement, etc. i just need a place to sleep.

if anyone knows of such acomodation - let me know .

on a sidenote - from toronto to uk, the cheapest airfare i found was roughly
800$CAD. if someone knows of a place that can beat it - im all ears.

again - my profound appreciation for your time. thanx

Old March 17th, 2004, 10:40 PM
cj

Mr DJ wrote:

hi there - i posted on this ng a few weeks ago for a trip to pamplona
spain - and i got some really helpful replies - wanna thank everyone for
tips on airtransat and travel cuts.

i was hoping to be in spain for duration of july7-14th 2004 and needed to
know if anyone knew of the cheapest a ccomodation possible in pamplona or
surrounding area. i do not care if its a rundown hostel, someone;'s
basement, etc. i just need a place to sleep.

if anyone knows of such acomodation - let me know .

on a sidenote - from toronto to uk, the cheapest airfare i found was roughly
800$CAD. if someone knows of a place that can beat it - im all ears.

again - my profound appreciation for your time. thanx

I found airfares for around US$660 from Toronto to London (on my yahoo
page). Are you talking Canadian or US?
Old March 17th, 2004, 11:38 PM
mtravelkay

cj wrote:

Mr DJ wrote:

hi there - i posted on this ng a few weeks ago for a trip to pamplona
spain - and i got some really helpful replies - wanna thank everyone for
tips on airtransat and travel cuts.

i was hoping to be in spain for duration of july7-14th 2004 and needed to
know if anyone knew of the cheapest a ccomodation possible in pamplona or
surrounding area. i do not care if its a rundown hostel, someone;'s
basement, etc. i just need a place to sleep.

if anyone knows of such acomodation - let me know .

on a sidenote - from toronto to uk, the cheapest airfare i found was
roughly
800$CAD. if someone knows of a place that can beat it - im all ears.

again - my profound appreciation for your time. thanx

I found airfares for around US$660 from Toronto to London (on my yahoo
page). Are you talking Canadian or US?

Well, he did say $CAD

Old March 17th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Not the Karl Orff

In article ,
mtravelkay wrote:

Well, he did say $CAD

The $ would be redundant. You can use CAD or C$ but CAD + $ is
redundant.
Old March 18th, 2004, 04:00 AM
Douglas W. Hoyt

i was hoping to be in spain for duration of july7-14th 2004 and needed

toa know if anyone knew of the cheapest a ccomodation possible in pamplona
or surrounding area. i do not care if its a rundown hostel, someone;'s
basement, etc. i just need a place to sleep.

Accomodation tends to be booked a year in advance. There are car parks
that fill up with camper vans--and I think there are tenting areas as well.
MOUNDS of people just show up, and sleep out in open air in the local parks
(though the nights can get cold--a sleeping bag really necessary at night,
unless you do what a lot of people do, and stay up all night and crash after
the morning run). And it seems like there are a lot of people who don't
seem to sleep at ALL for the week!