Heathrow terminal transfer

Old February 26th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Samar Mukhopadhyay

Default Heathrow terminal transfer

Can you give me precise direction for going from terminal 3 to terminal 4
at Heathrow?

Thanks.
Old February 26th, 2004, 08:18 PM
freeda

Can you give me precise direction for going from terminal 3 to terminal 4
at Heathrow?

Folow the signs to the Heathrow Express, hop on, reach terminal 4, hop off.

Old February 26th, 2004, 08:59 PM
JohnT

"freeda" wrote in message

Can you give me precise direction for going from terminal 3 to terminal 4
at Heathrow?

Folow the signs to the Heathrow Express, hop on, reach terminal 4, hop off.

Or if you are Airside follow the signs for the Flight Connection Centre.

JohnT

Old February 26th, 2004, 11:37 PM
Traveller

"Samar Mukhopadhyay" wrote in message
Can you give me precise direction for going from terminal 3 to terminal 4
at Heathrow?

Thanks.

Samar: That depends on whether you are on connecting flights which are
through-ticketed or not. Let's say you're arriving in Terminal 3 on, say,
United Airlines, and departing T4 on, for example, British Airways.

You will have purchased either one or two airline tickets for your trip. If
you have purchased a single ticket, which shows your point of origin, London
Heathrow, and your final destination, all on one ticket, and when you check
in for your first flight your baggage is labelled all the way to its
destination, then you can connect "airside" at LHR (that is, without having
to clear immigration and customs).

If on the other hand you are on two separate tickets, you will most likely
have to collect your baggage at London. In this case, you'll have to clear
immigration and customs, collect your bag, make your way to T4, and check-in
again.

Can you advise which one is your scenario, as the way to transfer is very
different?

Peter

Old February 27th, 2004, 09:53 AM
Miss L. Toe

"freeda" wrote in message

Can you give me precise direction for going from terminal 3 to terminal

4
at Heathrow?

Folow the signs to the Heathrow Express, hop on, reach terminal 4, hop

off.

There is also a bus which probably takes a little longer, but avoids the
long walk to the Heathrow Express from T3.

Old February 27th, 2004, 10:08 AM
Lansbury

On 26 Feb 2004 19:54:08 GMT, Samar Mukhopadhyay
wrote:

Can you give me precise direction for going from terminal 3 to terminal 4
at Heathrow?

Directs for transferring between all LHR terminals at

http://www.uk-air.net/LHRTransfer.htm

--
Lansbury
www.uk-air.net
Old March 1st, 2004, 07:58 PM
Samar Mukhopadhyay

Thanks.

I'll arrive by American at T3 and will take BA at T4.
I'll have a single ticket and my luggage will be through booked to
final destination.

Old March 1st, 2004, 10:52 PM
Not the Karl Orff

In article ,
Samar Mukhopadhyay wrote:

Thanks.

I'll arrive by American at T3 and will take BA at T4.
I'll have a single ticket and my luggage will be through booked to
final destination.

The connection should be at least 90 minutes. When you arrive at T4,
walk to flight connection centre fast. if you get a gate in the 20s,
it's a long long way. Bus transfer will take about 10 minutes less
wait. You have to clear security after you disembark the bus and it can
be another 15 minutes walk to he furthest T1 gates