NOTICE: DON'T EAT AT CANADIAN RESTAURANTS

Old February 23rd, 2009, 05:10 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
Alohacyberian

Default NOTICE: DON'T EAT AT CANADIAN RESTAURANTS

"JD" wrote in message news:WpJnl.12773$Db2.3141@edtnps83...
I wasn't
on antibiotics, nor did I have any signs of food poisoning until nearly 14
hours after I ate,
You should probably READ, engage brain, then open gate.

You should probably confine your hypochondria to your spouse, your mum and
your therapist. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and

Old March 21st, 2009, 09:27 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
Steve[_19_]

Jim Davis wrote:
"JD" wrote in message news:J9zll.11506$Db2.5509@edtnps83...

"Jim Davis" wrote in message
"Steve" wrote in message
On Feb 13, 8:59 pm, "Jim Davis" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

On Feb 13, 1:40 pm, "Jochen Kriegerowski" wrote:

"sechumlib" schrieb

And you blame this on the RESTAURANT? What business did
you have eating out ANYWHERE while recovering from the flu?

No, he doesn't blame it on *the* restaurant, but obviously on each
and every restaurant in Canada.

No bad food reacts as fast as you claimed.

Every restaurant I've eaten at in Canada has made me sick.

Every one? A little BS mixed in?

Plus the groids running around the places disgusts me. I should have
know when your whole country is known for growing and exporting
BC Bud marijuana.

WTF is a groid?

Look it up,

Sadly to say, I did. Webster's has no listing for the word groid.

idiot...

Why don't you give this "idiot" a cite for the word groid?

Its probably not English. That'd be Murican.

It's slang. It turns out that 'ol Steve-o is also a racist.

A racist? You're a piece of **** but who's counting.
Racism doesn't have anything to do with this topic.

DD
Old March 21st, 2009, 11:20 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
Jim Davis[_1_]

"Steve" wrote in message

[...]

Groid is slang for a black person. *You* stated;
"Plus the groids running around the places disgusts me."

Racism doesn't have anything to do with this topic.

It was "on topic" as soon as you made that statement.

You're a piece of ****.

A *Piece*? I thought you only dealt with the 'liquid' version.

but who's counting.

Obviously, you're not. This thread died a month ago.

Old April 10th, 2009, 07:22 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
Steve[_19_]

Jim Davis wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message

[...]

Sez who?????

*You* stated;
"Plus the groids running around the places disgusts me."

Racism doesn't have anything to do with this topic.

It was "on topic" as soon as you made that statement.

You're a piece of ****.

A *Piece*? I thought you only dealt with the 'liquid' version.

but who's counting.

Obviously, you're not. This thread died a month ago.

Did it?
Old April 10th, 2009, 07:42 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
DocDice[_2_]

sechumlib wrote:
On Feb 13, 9:02*pm, "almostbob" wrote:

[snip] goodbye Steve

In addition to all you said being true, I can speak with ex cathedra
(LOL!) authority in saying that vast numbers of Canadian restaurants
not only are healthy to eat in, but serve great food. We've eaten in
lots of them.

I hope Steve just stays out of Canada from now on. That will doubtless
solve all his problems. ;-)

My problem was solved when i stopped eating ****ty Canadian food. It
looks and tastes like week old roadkill.

DD
Old April 10th, 2009, 10:36 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
williepitt

On Apr 10, 2:42*pm, DocDice wrote:
sechumlib wrote:
On Feb 13, 9:02*pm, "almostbob" wrote:

My problem was solved when i stopped eating ****ty Canadian food. It
looks and tastes like week old roadkill.

Oh. Well, I seem to have avoided eating "****ty Canadian food" while
in Canada. Guess the adjective tells it all.

We pig out on food at places like the Auberge de Gallant, Hovey Manor,
Wakefield Mill, and ekc. ekc. SPLENDID food! And it doesn't bring us
food poisoning.

For that matter, it hasn't happened to me in any other Canadian
restaurant where I've eaten, either.
Old April 11th, 2009, 01:26 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
almostbob

Wow,
Now I am impressed,
You did that just so you could make an educated taste comparative??
I've seen it,
but I havent eaten old roadkill.

Of course, if you stop eating old roadkill you probably won't have the
'tummy trouble' you blame on restaurants

digs hole, buries roadkill to save Steve's appetite

goodbye Steve

--
_ _

Old April 15th, 2009, 03:50 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
Doc Dice

On Apr 11, 8:26*am, "almostbob" wrote:
Wow,
Now I am impressed,
You did that just so you could make an educated taste comparative??

Canadian food isn't safe to eat.

DD

Old April 21st, 2009, 04:21 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,hfx.general,soc.culture.canada,misc.immigration.canada
DocDice[_2_]

Jim Davis wrote:
"Doc Dice" wrote in message
On Apr 11, 8:26 am, "almostbob" wrote:
Wow,
Now I am impressed,
You did that just so you could make an educated taste comparative??

Canadian food isn't safe to eat.

DD

hint; Don't eat.

Just trying to give you a heads up, if you're too stupid to heed
my advice, so be it. Start planning your wake.

DD