Air Namibia - any opinions please?

Old March 4th, 2006, 10:15 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default Air Namibia - any opinions please?

Hi Group,
I am planning a visit to Namibia in September next.
One option (from the UK) is to fly Air Namibia direct to Windhoek.
I have never heard of Air Namibia so am a bit doubtful! But a direct flight
is very attractive.
Would welcome any comments about them please - good or bad.
Safety, attitude, aircraft, punctuality etc etc.
Thank you
Ger

Old March 4th, 2006, 10:49 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default Air Namibia - any opinions please? apologies

Apologies to Group for multiple messages - gremlins at ISP - NOT my doing!!
But would still welcome comments on topic.

Old March 9th, 2006, 11:00 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

What made my trip very memorable with Air Namibia from
Windhoek to Cape Town was the constant chatter from
the captain keeping us posted on the various scenic
locations en route ie Fish River Canyon & Volcano
(between flooded Mariental & Keetmanshoop)

The Hardap Dam filled to capacity 2 weeks ago
in a severe rainfall and Namwater had to open the
sluice gates to let water out and this caused
flooding of Mariental 1972, 2000, 2006
http://www.namibian.com.na/2006/Febr...06A28A7B1.html

Regards
Justin Miles