Virtual Office in Makati at 525/mo up.

Old September 4th, 2007, 06:37 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
serene

Default Virtual Office in Makati at 525/mo up.

Hi! Fellow Members of the Group,

Are you starting up a business? Looking for a place for your Existing
Business
or Consultancy, Do you want to cut cost? Then Makati Corp is
absolutely the great answer to your problem.

Please see below the Packages that we have at a very affordable price:

1. Package 1- Basic Business Identity from P 525.00/mo
- Message Handling Services (phone, mail,and fax)
- Use of our address and phone numbers for your business cards and
brochures.
- Notification via Text

2. Package 2- Advance Package from P 2,100.00/mo
- Package 1 + Inquiry Handling Service (Engagement of customer
based on information you provide)

3. Package 3-Full Package P 6,615.00/month for dedicated workarea
Inclusions a
- Package 1 + Package 2
- An actual leased working space for you or your staff
- Modular cubicle and chair, phone, electricity
- Dedicated Phone Extension with PABX local
- Use of phone for outside calls
- Use of broadband Internet via LAN free of charge
- Use of utilities for your computer, etc.
- Rights to receive Guests at the Reception
- Rights to use the Meeting Room free of charge
- Rights to put up logo at the Entrance
- Rights to use outbound fax and office printer
- Rights to use address for Business Registration
- Assistance in securing your Makati Business Permit free of charge
4. Pay-per-use meeting room Package (available only to customers of
packages 1, 2 and 3)
- Ideal for BUSINESS MEETINGS (4 people, min. 2 hours)
- Php250.00/hr on weekdays (FREE FOR PACKAGE 3 CUSTOMERS)
- Php350.00/hr on weekends (min. 4 hours)
- Includes use of white board, chairs and table.

I would like to extend an invitation for you to visit our office-
we are open Monday-Friday. We are easy to reach by both public and
private
transport http://www.makaticorp.com/20061107/html/mcorp_map.htm.

We will be glad to render services to your company.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Candy Gagarin
--
Makati Corporate Office Services
28th Floor Cityland Pasong Tamo Tower U2807