Roadside Assistance 24/7 USA & Canada

Old February 12th, 2012, 04:08 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks,misc.consumers,alt.autos.gm,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Mr. RoadSide Assistance

Default Roadside Assistance 24/7 USA & Canada

Roadside Service deal of $29.99/year or two (2) plans for $50. If
you
want to renew next year, it will only be $29.99 if you go through me!
This plan is $39.99 if you sign-up at the web site!

Special
Pricing $29.99 From Me!

*
I am now offering a Roadside Service Annual Gold Plan for a reduced
rate of...

A. $29.99/year (one car)
B. Two (2) year plan at $25/year/car
C. Two (2) or more cars for $25/year

The plan(s) are better than any major out there, to include AAA, AARP
(The Hartford), Allstate, etc., and you name it. If you have towing
as a rider on your auto insurance policy, as do I, it is weak at best,
probably why it is so cheap. Most plans do not offer FREE towing for
more than three (3) miles and then most likely to their brother-in-law
mechanic. Also, an important factor regarding auto insurance plans,
when the roadside insurance is on your auto policy a claim could
affect your "experience rating" with the carrier and increase your
regular auto insurance.

Everyone needs to research their plan BEFORE YOU NEED IT!

Compare your present plan to my Gold Plan!!

Also, my Gold Plan offers 25 miles FREE towing for the $29.99/year.
The AAA Classic Plan (their most popular at $52/year) is a mere FIVE
(5) MILES TOWING for for free.

Email me for complete details!

Old February 13th, 2012, 01:44 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks,alt.autos.gm,rec.travel.usa-canada
PeterD

On 2/12/2012 10:08 AM, Mr. RoadSide Assistance wrote:
Roadside Service deal of $29.99/year or two (2) plans for $50. If
you... for for free.

Email me for complete details!

Is that email address or is it
or is it ?

BTW, I looked in the yellow pages and I didn't see
there? Maybe your listing is wrong? Or
did you get your email,
, wrong?

--