CNN article on problems in Air Travel, as seen by FAA

Old November 2nd, 2007, 01:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Newps

Default CNN article on problems in Air Travel, as seen by FAA

Hey cool, we're a coterie. Is that anything like a cabal?

John Kulp wrote:

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 00:03:26 GMT, Marty Shapiro
wrote:

Newps - I shouldn't have called Kulp a moron. He needs an IQ boost
of a few million orders of magnitude to reach the level of moron.

The coterie of complete idiots meet

Old November 2nd, 2007, 01:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Morgans

"M.W. Barrow" wrote

Is this Kulp ninny another MX alias?

I'm always quick to jump on an allegation like that, but this time, I don't
think so.

The writing isn't his style, I don't think.

You know, k00ks attract k00ks.

I guess that's why Bunyip's here! g
--
Jim in NC

Old November 2nd, 2007, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Al G

"Newps" wrote in message
. ..
Hey cool, we're a coterie. Is that anything like a cabal?

I don't know, but some of us are an Ilk.

Al G

Old November 2nd, 2007, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Morgans

"Al G" wrote I don't know, but some of
us are an Ilk.

Can you milk ilk? ;-)
--
Jim in NC

Old November 2nd, 2007, 10:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Al G

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Al G" wrote I don't know, but some of
us are an Ilk.