Sikhs oppose new turban rules

Old October 2nd, 2007, 04:33 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Sancho Panza[_1_]

Default Sikhs oppose new turban rules

"The Grammer Genious" wrote in message
"Sancho Panza" wrote:
ANNOUNCE PAINFUL PUNISHMENT TO THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE (9:3)
O Prophet! Urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of
you they shall overcome two hundred... (8:65)
Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve
(8:55)
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah...And the Jews say Ezra is the
son of God; and the Christians say Christ is the son of God; these are
the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who
disbelieved before; Allah's curse be on them; how they are turned away!"
(Koran 9:29-30)
And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion
should be only for Allah (8:39)

Your perverted view and hysterical hatred is an insult to all
Muslim-Americans, especially those serving as officers, enlisted men and
women, and religious chaplains in our armed forces.

If quoting the Koran is perverted and hysterical, that seems to be a much
bigger insult to Islam.

Old October 5th, 2007, 08:57 PM posted to rec.travel.air
The Grammer Genious

"mrtravel" wrote in message
The Grammer Genious wrote:

I agree, one hundred percent. No exceptions AT ALL.

Which means that your sweet old granny, flying to the Cleveland Clinic
for heart surgery, should be taken out of her wheelchair and have her
rectum searched by hand by TSA agents, because who knows if she's not
really a Sikh dressed up like a frail old lady, with bombs hidden up
inside her?

You're right. No exceptions means NO exceptions.

... This is a bit different than making everyone remove shoes or head
ccverings. ...

It sure is. And the difference is that they can get away with it because it
doesn't offend your granny's personal sensibilities, so they can get away
with doing it to all the chubby pink people. But to hell with the Muslims
and Sikhs, eh?

Old October 6th, 2007, 05:10 AM posted to rec.travel.air
The Grammer Genious

"Sancho Panza" wrote in message
news

If quoting the Koran is perverted and hysterical, that seems to be a much
bigger insult to Islam.

Cherry-picking is not "quoting". You know very well that I could cherry-pick
whole pages of quotes from the Christian bible that would make any decent
person puke in revulsion (like the part in Isaiah 36:12, about drinking ****
and eating dung).

By the way, here is a picture of an American Muslim airport screener
apparently groping a nun's genitals. Now we're getting somewhere!! I feel
safer already.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...g-in-the-.html

Old October 6th, 2007, 07:25 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Sancho Panza[_1_]

"Sancho Panza" wrote in message
news

If quoting the Koran is perverted and hysterical, that seems to be a much
bigger insult to Islam.

Cherry-picking is not "quoting". You know very well that I could
cherry-pick whole pages of quotes from the Christian bible that would make
any decent person puke in revulsion (like the part in Isaiah 36:12, about
drinking **** and eating dung).

The Judeo-Christian Bible has many disturbing passages. But changing the
subject from preaching disrespect and violence for one's neighbors shows
that after more than a week no one has been able to come up with any similar
biblical passages. As for cherry picking, there are scores more similar
citations from the Koran.

By the way, here is a picture of an American Muslim airport screener
apparently groping a nun's genitals. Now we're getting somewhere!! I feel
safer already.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...g-in-the-.html

A pathetic diversion that could have easily been Photoshopped. seeing as how
not a shred of corroboration is available.