CLE - BCN RT X 2 ADULTS

Old February 2nd, 2009, 10:18 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
Scott[_9_]

Default CLE - BCN RT X 2 ADULTS

Ok I see I can get a cheap airfare from Ryanair or Easyjet. Now I am
trying to figure out where the cheapest city is to fly from Cleveland
to that has Ryanair. Once I get the cities that make sense
financially I also need to try to fit the schedules together!

Anyone have any helpful ideas on the best way to go about this?

Are there any bucket shops or online travel agents that would provide
this service, if even for a fee?

Thanks,

Scott